Balance between Melee's and Range's Range's Range's!!!

At Cata they told that, Blizzard make a balance between classes. May be they can point these:

Range DPS are casting from 40 yards and melee dps is only make effect from 8-25 yards. With the help of the glyphs may be 30 yards. In any pvp you never get a chance for fighting or escaping. But the range dps is always doing everything.

Priest:
    Only putting macro poisons and dots on you then your half of the HP will go if you have no healer with you. They can fear, put a shield on theirselves then defeat.

Mage:
    Of course mages are better. They have got plenty of abilities like all classes. They can jump like a kangroo, going stealth like rogue, put you in ice like refrigerator, again jump and go stealth, make you sheep or frog or e.t.c. Then if you got chance to reach them, you can may be kill them because at that time they are putting thirselves inside the ice like a Nut in Ice Age1,2 and 3.

Helaer Druid:
    Never ever their mana finish. If finish there is a chance for innervade. While they are fighting they have an ability to heal theirselves. They put you inside root, they can dot you with insect swarm and e.t.c.

Shamans:
    Wow. they are like a bomb. Ready for inflation. When you reach them and if you are at the bridge this is ewual to you die. When they explode you directly fall down from the bridge and finish. Not only you. If there is 4-5 with you, all will be die. What a strength. No fight. Only 1 explode then get 5 kill.

I like to play all of these classes as well but please Blizzard. Give all these abilities to 1 character then I will choose it. Or make balance between characters.

Too many people will tell this is unmeaningful and will write I am Noob. But I am telling you this that if you think anything about me good or bad, The Blizzard I hope give you a thoushand times of it.

For the Ally!!!

Deleted
    Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by u9k13tjc View Post
    Warrior - charge, throw, stuns....

Paladin - repentance, hammer, speed, bubble....+heals

Rogue - Stealth...

Dk - Deathgrip, silence, interrupts....

Druid - feral charge, stealth......+heals

enh shammy - Windshear, ghost wolf.....+heals

I see what you mean there, absolutely no way for melee to deal with ranged, none at all......
    ^this

None of those should have apostrophes in, except for maybe ranges' ranges perhaps.

10+ Year Old Account
    wut
    Quote Originally Posted by Leapers View Post
    I have a membership with a gym that I pay $30 a month... and I don't ever see people go up to the trainers or workers saying, "Hey! I pay you every month to use your services! I should be as fit and buff as the guy over there who works out for hours every week!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bluboy View Post
    At Cata they told that, Blizzard make a balance between classes. May be they can point these:

Range DPS are casting from 40 yards and melee dps is only make effect from 8-25 yards. With the help of the glyphs may be 30 yards. In any pvp you never get a chance for fighting or escaping. But the range dps is always doing everything.

Priest:
    Only putting macro poisons and dots on you then your half of the HP will go if you have no healer with you. They can fear, put a shield on theirselves then defeat.

Mage:
    Of course mages are better. They have got plenty of abilities like all classes. They can jump like a kangroo, going stealth like rogue, put you in ice like refrigerator, again jump and go stealth, make you sheep or frog or e.t.c. Then if you got chance to reach them, you can may be kill them because at that time they are putting thirselves inside the ice like a Nut in Ice Age1,2 and 3.

Helaer Druid:
    Never ever their mana finish. If finish there is a chance for innervade. While they are fighting they have an ability to heal theirselves. They put you inside root, they can dot you with insect swarm and e.t.c.

Shamans:
    Wow. they are like a bomb. Ready for inflation. When you reach them and if you are at the bridge this is ewual to you die. When they explode you directly fall down from the bridge and finish. Not only you. If there is 4-5 with you, all will be die. What a strength. No fight. Only 1 explode then get 5 kill.

I like to play all of these classes as well but please Blizzard. Give all these abilities to 1 character then I will choose it. Or make balance between characters.

Too many people will tell this is unmeaningful and will write I am Noob. But I am telling you this that if you think anything about me good or bad, The Blizzard I hope give you a thoushand times of it.

For the Ally!!!

Bad troll is bad.

And if you just intended this to be a 'joke', why did you create a new user for it? Seriously. :x

Deleted
    Reading this post hurt my brain

Deleted
    What an excellent first post. My head hurts from trying to read / decode it.

Rogue - Stealth...
    Stealth is not a way for rogues to "deal with range". I would only count abilities usable in combat like Shadowstep or maybe Deadly Throw. You could say Vanish/Stealth, but that's blowing a CD and not always readily available.

Why oh why must you make the Alliance look so bad? Now I see why our Horde friends on these boards think we all have downs.

Please just edit your "For the Ally!!!" out of your post.

Quote Originally Posted by bluboy View Post
    At

Mage:
    They can jump like a kangroo - putting thirselves inside the ice like a Nut in Ice Age1,2 and 3.
    lol.. That made my day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Why oh why must you make the Alliance look so bad?
    Something tells me that this was EXACTLY his intention :P

Deleted
    /sign

Deleted
    10/10

Epic troll

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 01:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alesthes View Post
    Something tells me that this was EXACTLY his intention :P
    Also this

Deleted
    Wow, you have defienetly never heard about TEAMWORK, huh?

When I play BG with my Resto Sham, Shadow Priests, Lock's curses or Mage's polymorph aren't big threat. You just have to get a healer who will dispell curse, magic etc.

Warrior - charge, throw, stuns....

Paladin - repentance, hammer, speed, bubble....+heals

Rogue - Stealth...

Dk - Deathgrip, silence, interrupts....

Druid - feral charge, stealth......+heals

enh shammy - Windshear, ghost wolf.....+heals

I see what you mean there, absolutely no way for melee to deal with ranged, none at all......
    Well, with the long range on spells compared to the range on charge and all, it can be hard to take casters down.
    If a priest fears you, you got no trinket and he just runs. He can still dot you up and kill you and you don't even have a chance to do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    Bad troll is bad.

And if you just intended this to be a 'joke', why did you create a new user for it? Seriously. :x
    In case anybody couldn't tell, Daniel is right here... Bad troll is not only is bad, but is obvious too. Nothing to see here, move along.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope this is just a joke so that there is some hope in OP's future.