Deleted

Zul'gurub - Bijous!

Hi folks,

We've entered the final 24/48 hours of zul'gurub as an instance.

My friend is on holiday, but I promised I'd get him Exalted with Zandalar before it's impossible. He's now a bit into reverred, but i have some bijous left.

Will the bijous & coins still be usable to finish off the Zandalar rep after the patch? Or will they be deleted?

Thank you very much!

I think almost all the npc's on the isle are getting removed. I'm not sure about the bijous npc, but i wouldnt be surprised if he's gone too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zandalar aren't an active faction after 4.0.3a I think, so no.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies, but i'd rather hear good news

Does anyone with beta/ptr access know anything?

i read a while ago a post from someone on the beta that the bijous were now grey items, use them all before the shattering!!

i'd log beta and check but i dont have any bijou's on my toons or a character copy to check with.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are correct. Yojamba Isle is abandoned come 4.0.3a. Although most of the NPCs are moved closer to ZG, I believe their relation to the Zandalar Tribe is removed, too.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

@Zaloezie
    If he want to be Exalted before ZG faction is removed... Well you need buy some bijous - Try look wowjuju.com to see how many he need to get exalted (rember you get extra rep from destroying the bijous

››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.