Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by LameCake View Post
    My Horde main in ZG. My Alliance main in The Park. One of my alts, maybe the Barrens...dunno yet. Deleting my hearthstone and hoping to not get automatically moved to the nearest GY.
    You will be moved to the nearest GY, including the character logged out in ZG. Deleting your hearth won't solve this problem, and will in fact make it harder to get anywhere again after you log in post-patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    already have most of my higher lvl toons set to org. might change them to TB if the invasions are actually gone, unlike the ptr.

I'm going to put my main in the middle of the racetrack in the Shimmering Flats. Aside from that, I plan to put an alt in the Park, and one alt in either Westfall or STV.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanur View Post
    I'm going to log out in ZG
    I was thinking this, /lay next to the tiger boss after another no drop.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    shattrath, so on tuesday ill do another try for anzu, then trek back to org through the dark portal since my hearth will be in dal

I got one toon in the Park, one near that vortex in Westfall, one in then shimmering flats, one in Desolace where the Trees will grow, one in Tanaris where then flooding will happen, one inside ZG one outside ZG, one outside Org in the zeppelin tower, and one in the Barrens where the rift will happen.

Also, yay for the worst sentence structure this forum has ever seen!

wont matter, from what I heard, youre going to appear in Org/SW when the shattering hits

Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    wont matter, from what I heard, youre going to appear in Org/SW when the shattering hits
    Read threads before replying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cybermind View Post
    Because the servers are going down.

You will be moved to the nearest graveyard.
    Still gonna do it, won't hurt to try.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeekly View Post
    if you can walk on water go to south tanaris... theres a small island you can see in the distance.. you can only make it if you can walk on water or if your a night elf not even a druid can swim fast enough to get a across, a dead night elf can make it... but its a really interesting place that surve no purpose, 2 little islands an oil rig.. I wonder if it will disappear..

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 09:43 AM ----------

you can also make it to the edge of the map out there.
    It serves a purpose in the Blue chain of the Scepter of the Shifting Sands quest chain. you get
    there with a swim buff that lets you beat the fatigue. You can only get the buff from the friendly
    Naga off the coast if you are on the chain.