Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really always wondering when I see thread's like this. It will be your character - you will play with it. Why do other people need to tell you what YOU should play?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo View Post
    I'm really always wondering when I see thread's like this. It will be your character - you will play with it. Why do other people need to tell you what YOU should play?
    Because,

1) they dont ask for you to tell them, they ask for info, whether they phrase it like that or not,
    2) you are about to spend hours, weeks, months of time on a project that has essentially been setup by someone else for optimum experience at the END of the whole thing. Wouldn't anyone with some sanity do a little research, get feedback from those who've already done it, before just choosing randomly? Wouldn't you?
    3) people play for different reasons. For some, min-maxing would never even cross their mind. For others, its the earth. They could be the kind what would pay lots of real money to get into the most competitive scenes they could to consider a project worth the effort and time. There are others in the middle who just don't want to do anything too dumb or rash but won't go so far as to call a game a project/hobby or anything other than a casual distraction.

Who knows. What's interesting is why you seem to care?

Quote Originally Posted by enzo View Post
    He's looking to min/max. There's always going to be one or two races ahead of the pack, he was looking for those races. While I agree with what you're saying, it doesn't really have a place in the context of this thread.