Goblin quest progression

This isn't about Kezan/Lost Isles. I plan to make an orc shaman (or maybe a troll) and want to take him through Azshara. So, I have a question about where the goblins start once they land in Kalimdor. Do they go to Bilgewater Harbor, or do they go to Orgrimmar and their quests start at the northern entrance of Org/southern entrance to Azshara?

Deleted
    They go to the Orgrimmar harbour and are then sent straight to Garrosh. I think they then go straight to Azshara as you should be around level 12 after Lost Isles, so they start at the entrance.
    Last edited by mmoc858d059d00; 2010-11-22 at 07:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they start at Orgrimmar first because they talk to Garrosh. At least that's what I remember from Totalbiscuit's goblin movie.

Yeah that is about right. You can really starting doing Azshara instead of the barrens, so that 10-12 level to start. There is actually a nice break down on wowpedia if you look up the cata info. It has every zone listed with a level range, because so many changes.

Quote Originally Posted by boseguy22 View Post
    Yeah that is about right. You can really starting doing Azshara instead of the barrens, so that 10-12 level to start. There is actually a nice break down on wowpedia if you look up the cata info. It has every zone listed with a level range, because so many changes.
    Thank you for the replies. I figured they were sent to Orgrimmar first and then head up to Azshara through the top entrance to Org, but wanted to make sure. And boseguy22, I will have to check that out on wowpedia. I plan to take my shaman through durotar then head to azshara, and then possibly into northern barrens. Will have to check out the new level ranges of the zones and plan my leveling route.

You go to Orgrimmar and then start doing quests around the Orgrimmar rear gate in southern Azshara. You don't make it to Bilgewater Harbor until you go through the first couple of quest hubs.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.