Deathwing's random zone-bombing

Deathwing's going to fly over the world and raze zones at random once he emerges. I haven't seen anyone talking about this today, but this is supposed to happen starting tomorrow, right? Also, I didn't notice this when I read it the first time; are they serious that he'll burninate zones at random every day "until his ruinous reign is brought to an end" at the end of the expansion? I didn't think it would be something that would keep happening indefinitely. I guess we'll have to learn to keep our eyes on the skies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezaren View Post
    Deathwing's going to fly over the world and raze zones at random once he emerges. I haven't seen anyone talking about this today, but this is supposed to happen starting tomorrow, right? Also, I didn't notice this when I read it the first time; are they serious that he'll burninate zones at random every day "until his ruinous reign is brought to an end" at the end of the expansion? I didn't think it would be something that would keep happening indefinitely. I guess we'll have to learn to keep our eyes on the skies.
    I think it's going to be a fairly rare thing. Like one random zone, one random time per day. If you're not in that zone at that time, you miss it until the next day. Getting the FOS will be a bit of a big deal and mostly luck based.

I could be completely wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    I think it's going to be a fairly rare thing. Like one random zone, one random time per day. If you're not in that zone at that time, you miss it until the next day. Getting the FOS will be a bit of a big deal and mostly luck based.

I could be completely wrong.
    actually its not a FoS on PTR...its worth 10 points and its in exploration

however i have no idea how often he does it. like blizzard said, even if you stand in a zone waiting, it could take days. so yeah, you are right on the luck part

I think it's going to be a very rare thing. From my understanding if you get cooked repeatedly, you likely have the worst luck in the game.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.