Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    Actually, THAT one was really freakin' funny. OP's are decent. Strathholme RP is always funny no matter how you slice it.

80 Death Knight 80 Rogue 80 Paladin 80 Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Mind = blown

Well played sir.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Oh, you didn't. Cool.

How about one of my favorite NPC conversations from Vanilla:

Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: My message did reach you, Scarlet Commander, but by no means is your involvement here sanctioned by the Grand Crusader.
    Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: Our leader takes residence at the doorstep to Naxxramas. Do I think he does not feel the pressure?
    Scarlet Commander Marjhan lowers the sound of her voice to a whisper.
    Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: Even demons are capable of fear...
    Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: Scourge activity in the Plaguelands has increased ten-fold. We are receiving reports of Scourge attacks from as far away as Kalimdor! Now how do I suppose this has happened? How have the wretched undead done that which was previously thought impossible? Is nowhere safe?
    Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: The heathens will be forced to react. Orcs, Tauren...
    Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: Bull-men.
    Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Whatever. The revolting, unkempt Horde filth...
    Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: I lack tact, Commander. This is not surprising. However, you are right in that the Horde will be forced to act. But not just the Horde. They already come - heroes from across the world.
    Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Too little, too late. The dam has broken. You are a bump in the road at best.
    Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: So why am I here? What are we to do if there is no hope?
    Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: There is always... Ashbringer.
    Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: So this is what I have come for? To try and claim that which is the reason for the Dawn's existence and the Crusade's downfall? I open old wounds with my words, Commander!
    Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: The Ashbringer is dead and there will never be another like him. The lesser Mograine is a far cry from the man his father was. I know this, Commander! It was, after all, our own leadership that was responsible for the death of the Scarlet Highlord Mograine.
    Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: It was our leadership that manipulated a grieving child to try and recover the sword. A child that has grown into a man with nothing but vengeance and hatred in his heart! And for what? We are no closer to the sword now than we were five years ago.
    Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: Yet I think that recovering Ashbringer will somehow turn the tide of battle? You let me in on a little secret, Commander: The power of the Ashbringer came from the man who would wield it... You were there, Commander. You watched him burn legions of undead in righteous fire before he would even unsheathe the blade. Alas, my grasp on history is ... lacking.
    Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: Now I be silent and note where I am, lest you inform Lord Fordring and his knights that I am no longer here on amicable terms. You are certain he would take great pleasure in seeing to my 'atonement.'

(Ok I did not switch one "you" as it wouldn't make sense from the viewpoint of the conversation)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

something tells me when you did all this it took some thinking because that was a serious Mindfuck lol

Truely funny shit
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Garrosh says: Thrall, you expect me to control myself here. You do not want a repeat of the Violet Citadel.
    Thrall says: Pah! That was a show of strength, worthy of a leader. You only regret you did not kill that human before the mage interfered.
    Garrosh says: We are guests here, Thrall, and I will conduct myself honorably.
    Thrall says: What honor is there in thrashing about with blunted sticks? This is a waste of time.

The group proceeds to the western entrance of the Crusaders' Coliseum, where Highlord Tirion Fordring awaits.

Garrosh says: Welcome us Highlord Tirion Fordring, Warchief Thrall. Overlord Hellscream.
    Highlord Tirion Fordring says: Thank me for the invitation, Lord Fordring. We look forward to observing these games.
    Thrall says: Speak for myself, Fordring.
    Garrosh says: I hope I'll see the merits of these events in time. We cannot win against the Scourge if we continue to war against one another.
    Highlord Tirion Fordring says: Wise words.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: Words of a fool, I mean. The Horde won't destroy the undead without your aid, human, or that of the pompous king.

Thrall immediately turns to face Garrosh and rebukes him directly.

Thrall says: Garrosh, enough!
    Garrosh says: Under your roof, gentlemen, I trust I will behave.

Garrosh turns back to Tirion.

Garrosh says: Of course, Tirion. He apologizes for my outburst. It will not be repeated.
    Thrall says: Bah.
    Garrosh says: If we will follow you, then.

The group then walks in to the coliseum proper and disappears inside.
    85--85--85--85--85--85--76

When I started reading this, I thought it was horrible humour. But then I laughed quite a bit. I don't know whether it's so bad it's good or whatever, but I do know I liked it, especially the Stratholme-part.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volent View Post
    uther: Damn it, arthas! As my future king, order me to purge this city!
    ROFL cant... stop... laughing!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

At first I was like, wtf?
    And then I was like, lol.
    Then I was just like MIND=BLOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadock View Post
    ROFL cant... stop... laughing!!!
    One of my favorites, too
    Playing 2's is like shooting yourself in the kneecaps and wondering why it hurts.

10+ Year Old Account
    i feel confused and i am loling

win

---------- Post added 2010-11-23 at 05:44 PM ----------

i feel confused and i am loling

win

pwnt love it mon

Deathbringer Saurfang: That was me - the Horde commander at the Wrath Gate. Such a tragic end...
    Muradin Bronzebeard: What in the... There, in the distance!
    Soldiers: Muradin, we fall in!
    Horde: Looks like we are comin' to take another shot!

High Overlord Saurfang: I don't force yer hand, dwarf. You can't let me pass.
    Muradin Bronzebeard: Behind you lies the body of your only son. Nothing will keep you from him.
    High Overlord Saurfang: You... you can't do it. I get back on me ship and you'll spare me life.

Muradin Bronzebeard: I stand down, King Varian. I'll let a grieving father pass.

High Overlord Saurfang: [Orcish] No'ku kil zil'nok ha tar.

King Varian Wrynn: You will not forget this... kindness. You thank me, Overlord.
    High Overlord Saurfang: You... you were not at the Wrath Gate, but the soldiers who survived told you much of what happened. My son fought with honor. He died a hero's death. He deserves a hero's burial.
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore cries.
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore: King Varian? Why am I crying?
    King Varian Wrynn: It was nothing, Jaina. Just... You're proud of your king.
    Muradin Bronzebeard: Bah! Varian, I'll secure the deck and prepare your soldiers for an assault on the upper citadel. You'll send out another regiment from Stormwind.
    King Varian Wrynn: Right away, yer dwarf!

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathbringer Saurfang: You shall get a move on then! Move ou-
    Muradin: For every Horde soldier that we killed, for every Alliance dog that fell, the Lich King's armies grew. Even now, the Val'kyr work to raise our fallen as Scourge.
    Muradin: Things are about to get much, worse. Let's go, face the power that the Lich King has bestowed upon him!
    Saurfang: A lone Alliance, against the might of the Orc? COOOOOMMMEEEE!
    Muradin: Hahahahaha.... Us...
    Lich King: BY THE MIGHT OF ME!!!

Okay I kında wrote all this for the last sentence
    Last edited by Shadock; 2010-11-24 at 11:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I started reading this and was all, "wha?!" then I continued and finished. Now I'm all, "YEEEAAAH!" Great read! Made my day at work!

10+ Year Old Account
    lmao random and hilarious.