Unhappy ZG Raid Lockout Should Have Been Disabled

Just for this one last night, we should have had the opportunity to farm ZG as much as we wanted. Ah well, goodbye, sweet instance... you will be missed *sniff*.

15+ Year Old Account
    No.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Rare mounts are rare

yes ofcourse! and some guy should get to do it over 100 times so everyone would have the mount right????
    no. would completly destroy the rare feeling and completly destroying the purpose of haveing mounts you proud of. like The Retarded Horse/ Celestial Steed. it was sooo cool, but to bad that it came from MONEY, something that dont require any kind of skills.

No. I farmed it for the last time yesterday, and still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    yes ofcourse! and some guy should get to do it over 100 times so everyone would have the mount right????
    no. would completly destroy the rare feeling and completly destroying the purpose of haveing mounts you proud of. like The Retarded Horse/ Celestial Steed. it was sooo cool, but to bad that it came from MONEY, something that dont require any kind of skills.
    Cause being a lucky little B******d made you skillful i heard.

lolumad.jpg at everyone in this thread.

Signature by Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    So farming ZG requires skills? amirite?

rng bro

Deleted
    I was talking to a couple of guildies about this earlier while we failed again at getting the mount.
    Now we said " we belive" the tribes island is staying. With the tribe still there. So in that case would it not be an idea to make the mounts rep buys for all those that farmed for years with no joy able to buy. You should/ must be exalted to do so.

That way it would still be reasonable rare as the rep can no longer be gained from the patch expecpt whats floating around the servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    man, blizzard are definetly going to sell the ZG mounts in the blizzard store, i can already foresee it happening...

Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    man, blizzard are definetly going to sell the ZG mounts in the blizzard store, i can already foresee it happening...
    You're on to something, I'm going to bet on this aswell, haha!
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

Did my last clear last night.
    No mounts.
    I am disappointed but whatever, I'm ok with it being gone.