Deleted

patch 4.0.3a - what's your plans?

so what are you going to do when patch 4.0.3a hits live servers? do you have any special goals or?
    Last edited by mmoc83bec1730f; 2010-11-22 at 10:35 PM.

I'm gonna start levelling alts in the revamped Azeroth. The old Vanilla quests were a prime reason I never levelled anymore toons because they were so freakin' boring.

Work towards "The Explorer" achievement while admiring the new landscapes, I've been saving that achievement for this reason. That's pretty much it until Cata hits.

I'm going to camp Gamon at every respawn

play peacebloom vs ghouls like mad and take a stroll through a few of the destroyed zones along the way. saving most of the new leveling experience for my worgen and goblin but I might do the starting areas for the old races
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    I'm actually going to just... find the Inn in Org, sit down and sort my UI out. I aint gunna level any alts until the nightime cause the areas will just be packed.
    On the subject, does anyone know if 4.0.3a will screw with addons? >_-

Deleted
    well.... create a troll druid, tauren pali, gnome priest then log back to my troll hunter and get him to 80

15+ Year Old Account
    Level my new (probably night elf) druid on a pvp server that's new to me.

Deleted
    I have to study. But I'll try and sneak in a few minutes for WoW and go tame one of the new hunter pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Walice View Post
    I'm actually going to just... find the Inn in Org, sit down and sort my UI out. I aint gunna level any alts until the nightime cause the areas will just be packed.
    On the subject, does anyone know if 4.0.3a will screw with addons? >_-
    All my addons were working while I was on the PTR. There might be a few addons that won't work.

Deleted
    Awesome, thankoo.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's alittle off-topic, but i can't ressist!
    How fun would'nt it be, if they for once managed to implement a suprice expansion/patch...
    Imagine the cenario; Here you are, on the way out of the auctionhouse. When all of a sudden Deathwing lands ontop of the AH and burns evrything, then you realise your XP bar just poped up. The guards of SW/Org were Calling to arms and gave you a quest, to go to a zone that you never heard of...
    That would really blow my mind, what about you?

Undead hunter.

Forever.

I'm off tomorrow and it's my "first" official day of Thanksgiving break.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merks View Post
    It's alittle off-topic, but i can't ressist!
    How fun would'nt it be, if they for once managed to implement a suprice expansion/patch...
    Imagine the cenario; Here you are, on the way out of the auctionhouse. When all of a sudden Deathwing lands ontop of the AH and burns evrything, then you realise your XP bar just poped up. The guards of SW/Org were Calling to arms and gave you a quest, to go to a zone that you never heard of...
    That would really blow my mind, what about you?
    damn you right, it could surprise the hell out of me

10+ Year Old Account
    Plans? Freak out, hyper-ventilate, pass out, wake up, freak out, calm down, start playing *missing step*, huh, it's morning...NEXT WEEK!? I exaggerate, but I probably will end up spending the whole night leveling a new toon, then get into my training course utterly wrecked, constantly checking the time til i get to leave....grab sleep on the bus back, repeat.

Gonna blast someone with a turkey shooter to ring in the new world.

Deleted
    Get honor capped on my main.
    Get my mage to 80.
    Get some more gold.
    /laze

afk in org