Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Remembering Azeroth - The Great Continent Run

TL;DR
    We're running through Eastern Kingdoms on Elune server, bottom to top, starting at 8pm EST (server time) from Booty Bay. Schedule a run on your own server, too! Let's give old Azeroth one last hoorah!

By now most of you have heard that 4.0.3a will be going live tomorrow. This patch will change the face of Azeroth forever, reshaping the game as we know it. To commemorate 6 years of Classic Azeroth, let's all join together for one last trek across the great continent of the Eastern Kingdoms!

So join with me*, my brothers and sisters of Elune, at 8pm EST in Booty Bay to commence this journey back in time. Let us revisit our fondest or worst memories as we travel north all the way to Silvermoon City. Horde and Alliance are welcome to take part. Our path will take us from Stanglethorn Veil through Duskwood, Elwynn Forest, Redridge Mountains. We'll race across the Burning Steppes, Searing Gorge, the Badlands, and Loch Modan. From there we press on into the Wetlands, Arathi Highlands, Hillsbrad Foothills, and on to Alterac Mountains. Finally we'll finish our adventure as we cross in to the Western Plaguelands, Eastern Plaguelands, Ghostlands and reach our final destination of Eversong Woods.

Tell your friends, tell your guildmates, tell everyone! I'll see you all* in Booty Bay at 8pm server time!

*Journeymen mount skill is required. If you don't not have one, please consult your nearest riding trainer. The creator of this event is not responsible for any charges incurred.
    Last edited by ffaorlandu; 2010-11-22 at 10:50 PM.

this could have been awesome if you announced it much earlier so we could level something to 40 there.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very true. But I didn't think of it until today when I read someone was doing it at a walking pace. So if you have a toon 40+ on Elune, come join in the fun. If not, do it on your own server!