Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze View Post
    No, EverQuest had long maintenance. Service was down multiple times per week, and it sometimes lasted majority of the day. World of Warcraft is spectacular in its uptime.
    I was making a point he said 5am-11pm is normal maintenance. Which makes it 18 hours maintenance normally. Was obviously not apparant enough

I think people are taking this the wrong way. I do think it's tomorrow... it's convincing others that I'm having trouble doing lol.

*-*Sig by Elysia*-*

Quote Originally Posted by Skrototem View Post
    I was making a point he said 5am-11pm is normal maintenance. Which makes it 18 hours maintenance normally. Was obviously not apparant enough
    I'm gonna have to apologize there. I read it as 5am-11am. I mistook you for one of the legion of whiners that don't know how good they have it with WoW. My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by depthnight View Post
    20mb patch from 4.0.3 to 4.0.3a but have u ever figured how big was the transition from the old world to new world.
    Yeah you downloaded the new world with 4.0.3 and 4.0.3a is just telling the client to activate it. Blizz just has to switch all the servers over then they are good to go.