high latency since the patch?

Im running anywhere from 50ms to 500ms. when I attack it tends to sometimes take a while which never happend before.
    Yes I run leatrix 1.23. my internet has not slowed down at all....I dont get it.

anyone else experiancing this? should I assume its just blizz or maybe get my PC checked?

I have the same feeling and sometimes all gets frozen for 1 second (about 1-2 times an hour)
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    I'v been having strange latency issues since the patch, my connection hasn't changed and at strange times sometimes in the middle of the day it's been going as high as 3/4k =O
    Normally sitting around 90-120, I'v also tried it at my girlfriends house and the same issue happens there, so i have not a clue what's happening ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, good to know I'm not alone

Are you talking about 4.0.3? Its kinda late to post about it now. Hopefully the patch tomorrow will fix everything for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stutters View Post
    Im running anywhere from 50ms to 500ms. when I attack it tends to sometimes take a while which never happend before.
    Yes I run leatrix 1.23. my internet has not slowed down at all....I dont get it.

anyone else experiancing this? should I assume its just blizz or maybe get my PC checked?
    can prolly blame lag on the millions of people returning to cata.

Yeah, I was having them too, at the university that I attend I managed to get 2-3 Mb/s during the download, i log on and my latency shows up at around 250-300, about 4 times higher than it usually was

Deleted
    Some latency issue's may be down to your ISP.

Virgin UK custermers have been experiencing latency issue's since patch 4.0.1

Its basically due to Blizzard changing the way they put there "Packets" together. Virgin UK's software which reads these "Packets" is currently classing them as Peer 2 Peer instead of Gaming Data. Because Peer 2 Peer is classed as Low Priority on the Virgin UK network this is causing WoW players that use Virgin UK high Latency. Virgin UK are working on a fix and should be completed by 30th November 2010.

If your not on Virgin UK I suggest you ask you ISP if your latency is caused due to the above problem.

Hope this helps

Deleted
    I have had the same for the past few days. Latency can jump from 50 to 500, then to 1000 and 1500. And with every jump the game freezes for 10-20 seconds. I also sometimes disconnect completely randomly even from green latency.

Same here. Good to see I'm not alone.