Have to find WotLK dungeon entrances with 4.0.3a?

After the patch drops tomorrow, will we have to go out and find all of the WotLK dungeon entrances again in order to random into them? I heard this today and would like to confirm that or not.

that is only for Cataclysm dungeons

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    It should only be for Cataclysm dungeons, would be rather odd to have to run to the Wotlk entrances again.

That's what I thought until I saw it posted on another board by a reliable source.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    That's what I thought until I saw it posted on another board by a reliable source.
    Err.... If it's reliable... why are you asking us too?

The only news we have about this is that it will only apply to Cataclysm dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Err.... If it's reliable... why are you asking us too?

Because I would like confirmation and there's no better place to get it.

is BRC counted as discovered already? Even though its entrance is off the beaten track so to speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's a bug, because it looks like, indeed, we have to "discover" them. Even though we did so for 2 years now....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I hope it's a bug, because it looks like, indeed, we have to "discover" them. Even though we did so for 2 years now....
    Indeed. I tried to discover couple of them, yet they are not unlocked even when i did that so yeah it's probably a bug. Opened a ticket for Gm to verify this.

Deleted
    Who cares last time i did a daily dungeon or dungeon @ all was like a year and a haf ago :P

Quote Originally Posted by MekzZz View Post
    Who cares last time i did a daily dungeon or dungeon @ all was like a year and a haf ago :P
    Because world revolves around you, right?

Deleted
    This was no great hardship at all must have taken me all of 1 hour to fly around all the dungeons entrances.

Then we found that Blizzard had not meant this to happen and everyone suddenly found they could go to any dungeons after all without visiting them. So it depends what time you loogged in as to what you may or may not have seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's common sense that it should've occured to anyone that it's a bug, and just wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Orrible View Post
    This was no great hardship at all must have taken me all of 1 hour to fly around all the dungeons entrances.

Then we found that Blizzard had not meant this to happen and everyone suddenly found they could go to any dungeons after all without visiting them. So it depends what time you loogged in as to what you may or may not have seen.

Deleted
    Get used to it for Cata instances!

But why are they doing it in the first place? It just seems lame to have to physically travel to Cata dungeon entrances, especially when you're going to try to navigate the nightmarish labyrinth of Blackrock. I always end up swimming in lava when I try to find a dungeon in there.

Quote from Hotfixes on the front page:

"Players are no longer required to discover Wrath of the Lich King dungeons before accessing them via Looking For Dungeon."