Cool Midnight Launch Event: Toronto Canada

So out of curiosity, and yes I am a Torontonian... torontian.... Toronto native!

the store this is going on is down the street, will anyone else be there? Or am I the only player in the area that is excited... although I bought my preorder at the eatons center. but meh, whatever see if they can let me pick it up at the other store.

I live just north of the city now (though I was born there) but I preordered mine from Amazon. Cool to see a fellow Torontonian though

yepper! We keep the Wow Population in this wonderful country grounded.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was sad to find out that the EB Games I ordered from isn't doing a midnight launch this year. They did for WotLK, but not for Cataclysm. Forces me to have to buy digital to play that night and pick up my Collector's the day after. Bleh.

i didn't get a chance to get a collectors edition, i was late in ordering it, and no where would do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although I'm not in toronto no stores near me are doing midnight launch parties.

Fucking city of old people not liking loud noise.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

=( well if you werent worried about midnight launch i think that bestbuy in the US still has some CE for sale online. but that would mean you would miss midnight launch
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

I'm waiting to see what goodies Bestbuy and Futureshop are offering with their midnight releases before I pre-order anywhere. I got a free poster, cap, and headset (which i've been using ever since) with the Futureshop SC2 midnight launch! Nothing revealed yet for Cata...

Yip, I'm in North York and I also missed out on my CE. I am praying that if I show up to a midnight launch, the store I go to has a few extras. But I doubt it. ><. Oh well, I'll get the game anyways obviously