Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Are you SURE 4.0.3a is tomorrow?

The server maintenance post says "regularly scheduled maintenance" from 3am to 11am. Don't they usually post "new patch" in that message?

Edit: Ya, it's tomorrow.
    Last edited by Blacksen; 2010-11-23 at 01:57 PM.

um i dont think they've ever posted "new patch" in those messages. then again i dont really pay attention

No. They almost never say anything about a patch in the maintenance message.

You should totally call Blizzard and ask, yo.

beta also ends so idk how much more proof ya need =(
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of us are sure. We're all just assuming

10+ Year Old Account

well if MMO-Champ is wrong we get an other week to get ZG stuff, if they r right we get a cool new patch....win win i say

Deleted
    Do people not read the front page of this website anymore or what? =S

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they freakin do. Geez do ppl have short term memory? They usually say smth like "realms will be offline from X to Y to apply patch "insert number". Thank you for your cooperation"

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to wish these kinds of threads were bannable.

"If a question is asked in the forums that is clearly answered on the front page of MMO-Champion itself, the poster of the question shall be considered trolling and will be subject to punishment, up to and including public shunning and being gnawed on by pink goats."

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Yes they freakin do. Geez do ppl have short term memory? They usually say smth like "realms will be offline from X to Y to apply patch "insert number". Thank you for your cooperation"
    No, they don't.

EDIT: This is from last week
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We will be performing scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, November 16th. Maintenance will begin at 3:00 AM PST and conclude at approximately 11:00 AM PST. During this time, all realms and many web services will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience.
    Last edited by MMONew; 2010-11-23 at 02:54 AM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen Blizzard mention a patch in the maintenance message, I read just about every maintenance message too. If they extend the maintenance on a patch day, they do not even say, "due to our difficulties applying this most recent patch, we are extending maintenance." Instead they just say they are extending it.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Please, just stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Blizzard never says "new patch" they keep it original and vague as hell. They normally don't tell you when a patch comes out because something could happen at the last minute making them unable to launch that patch, if they did tell you and something like that happened they'd have a QQ'ing community to handle...

Personally if the patch doesn't come out this week I'll be happy, A) I'll be able to run ZG a few more times and B) they get another week to make this patch go live as smooth as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I'm starting to wish these kinds of threads were bannable.

"If a question is asked in the forums that is clearly answered on the front page of MMO-Champion itself, the poster of the question shall be considered trolling and will be subject to punishment, up to and including public shunning and being gnawed on by pink goats."
    i wanna point out though its not often boub has been wrong in the past so i dont see whats wrong with people asking. if anyone should get banned its you for coming in here JUST to post that = /.
    back on topic most of the info points to yes its tomorrow but unless we get a blue post we shall all get to wait and see =D
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m2geek View Post
    It also said a few hours. To me, an entire day is not a few hours.

5-11 would be normal maintenance since its 3-11 it would be extended

yeah im fuckin sure

fuck you

It is not even really a big patch, it is all of ~70 mb or so, not very hard to deploy during a normal maintenance as it is just basically an on switch as all the content is already on everyones computer.