Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Tried to do an early race change to dwarf...

And got the message "An error has occurred on this page This character does not have any eligible races to change to."

FML

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to do that tomorrow. Still have to pick a sex though._

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously am i the only one planning on just making a second shaman?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Nope
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

I've sort of run out of character slots to make a new one. Not sure what to do. My current shaman has been with me since day one of BC, third lvl 70 shaman on the server, be sad to say race change. But dwarf shaman are just too epic. What to do, what to do?!

Probably just have to kill off my bank character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why make a new toon of the same class? I just dont get why people do that haha. Unless of course its on a different server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumz View Post
    Why make a new toon of the same class? I just dont get why people do that haha. Unless of course its on a different server.
    Well sometimes it's cause i like the calss that much such as ENH shaman they suit me like no other class. I have about 4-5 already most low lv horde though.

Another reason is cause maybe you want to play it with a new race but don't want to pay for the change

Other reasons exist as well such as i've found rerolling can help you geta better grasp on class mechanics like when i made a horde DK i noticed more about there skills when leveling it the second time and was able to add that to my 80 one.

But all in all i'd say it depends.

I can't wait. Though I'll have to wait till December 7th. I have a level 47 one, but will probably start a fresh goblin with some friends. <3 goblin shaman in beta. Especially the totems.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2010-11-23 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumz View Post
    Different servers, different specs, an extreme love for the class.

10+ Year Old Account
    For what it's worth, I wasn't able to do this last night, but it just worked for me. Servers aren't up, but are accepting race changes for Draenei shaman now.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    For what it's worth, I wasn't able to do this last night, but it just worked for me. Servers aren't up, but are accepting race changes for Draenei shaman now.
    Lol, I can't even get to the website. Servers must be overloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I also couldn't do it this morning, but did a couple of hours ago.

Deleted
    not really :> goblin sham ftw

From what i read, you cannot CHANGE but only CREATE Dwarf Shaman.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    you read wrong sir, you can race change to the new races/class combos just not the unreleased races. Thou you can race change to those on Dec 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    Different servers, different specs, an extreme love for the class.
    He already mentioned different servers. Although I can understand the spec thing.. it seems a lot easier to respec or use dual-spec, no? & if you like the class then play it more.. personally I'm not even an alt person much less a reroll-the-same-class person, but I understand how most people love alts & leveling in general. What I will never understand, though, is when someone has 4 paladins & 4 warriors on the same server.. honestly, that has to be odd to someone else?

I'm making my 5th druid. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    From what i read, you cannot CHANGE but only CREATE Dwarf Shaman.
    First off, you are wrong.

Second, this would make no sense whatsoever. Plus I just race changed my Draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Malladin View Post
    I've sort of run out of character slots to make a new one. Not sure what to do. My current shaman has been with me since day one of BC, third lvl 70 shaman on the server, be sad to say race change. But dwarf shaman are just too epic. What to do, what to do?!

I have the same dilemma. my orc shaman was my first character and made me want to stay horde. I have so much rep and stuff under hm. my plan was to create a dwarf shaman so i can experience the alliance side of the cataclysm as well as the horde.
    i wish they could get head tattoos though...