About the whole shattering of the world.

Well sadly I've got to go away from WoW tell Saturday thanks to work related crap. Does anyone know if the shattering will happen all at once (As in he flies zone to zone with little time in between) or if it will happen over the entire week? I'd really like to see it .
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

10+ Year Old Account
    He will destroy zones until Cataclysm launches.

A in-game cinematic will play upon login of 4.0.3a so you can see the event of his doing his stuff.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

I wish i could answer, but i think he goes all week destoying each and every place, but im not sure.

Shattering is done when server comes up. Someone mentioned in another thread that Deathwing will continue to fly throughout the expansion until they implement a patch/raid where you kill him.

Everything is destroyed right away. Then he just goes from zone to zone killing shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing's zone attacks are not related to the pre-expansion event at all. They'll happen throughout the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Deathwing's zone attacks are not related to the pre-expansion event at all. They'll happen throughout the expansion.
    Proof?
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EFG View Post
    Proof?
    They happen in the beta and have been happening for a while. The beta doesn't include any of the pre-expansion events happening in it. Furthermore, the original announcement said it would continue until he's defeated, which won't be until the end of the expansion.

Interesting! Thanks for the responses, I guess I was looking at it wrong, I thought he'd go to zones and mess with them and then it'd change into the cata version (Don't ask me how I got this).
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

They'll happen throughout the expansion? thats good news

Right once servers go up, the world is destroyed but DW will still fly around BBQing everyone
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    They happen in the beta and have been happening for a while. The beta doesn't include any of the pre-expansion events happening in it. Furthermore, the original announcement said it would continue until he's defeated, which won't be until the end of the expansion.
    Hah thats actually pretty cool. Instead of getting a lame golden trophy in dal, you'll be rewarded with not being set on fire every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by EFG View Post
    Proof?
    Read the blue post about it that was on the front page a while ago. It stated that he will do this until his reign comes to an end.