Is there any Addons for...

are there any addons that would make a small UI frame, similar to decursive (just being able to click that small frame), that will show a list of buffs that i can steal with spellsteal, and just click a button that will do it?

well, you god key-binds, the "super duper" blizz one works fine.

However if you mean spcific spellstealing, no, that can't be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are looking to choose which specific buff you steal from someone who has more than one stealable buff: No, it's random and you have no choice.
    If you are looking for unit frames that light up when someone has a stealable buff, I'd say that's probably not possible for BGs or in instances because you can't really get unit frames for the enemy other than say in arena, like Gladius or the default UI arena frames. It's probably possible to make a spellsteal version of Decursive in arena for enemy targets, but I know nothing about LUA so maybe I'm wrong.

However, Power Auras Classic can definitely alert you when your target or focus has a "stealable" buff so that you don't have to detect it manually. I'm pretty sure (not 100%) that it can also detect the buffs of nearby enemies even if you're not targeting them, but the problem is it doesn't tell you who that target is or give you a means to quickly switch to that target and steal in one click like Decursive does for party/raid members. If there are only a few targets though, you should be able to figure it out who has the buff based on what the stealable buff is and the classes of the people around you (or in a raid environment, based on the different abilities of each NPC), and you can see the specific spell icon for the stealable buff if you set Power Auras to "use own spell icons".
    Last edited by Plasmon; 2010-11-23 at 06:19 AM.

use mage nuggets, it comes up with spellsteal panel which shows which buffs the enemy has that are possible to be stolen.