Page 1 of 3
LastLast

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice. Question is, bug? or intended

Deleted
    It's intended, you can find all info about it on petopia

If u are interested you can also tame spirit wolf who was banned from taming back in the day - now it's a spirit beast

Deleted
    The big dumb question comes here.
    I thought they were going to remove the old classic raids? doesnt that include BWL? And if hes only tameable with patch 4.0.3a then we dont have the chance to tame him?
    Or im a totally wrong at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    I thought they were going to remove the old classic raids? doesnt that include BWL? And if hes only tameable with patch 4.0.3a then we dont have the chance to tame him?
    totally wrong, they're only removing ZG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    You are completely wrong. ZG is the only classic raid that will be removed.

Pretty awesome to have chromaggus as pet! Too bad half the hunter population will have him as a pet then

Edit: Ttam beat me to it!

From my understanding, it's only ZG that is being removed.

Deleted
    Oh, well ignore my post then
    sry for myt slack reading about the coming changes. And thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post

Pretty awesome to have chromaggus as pet! Too bad half the hunter population will have him as a pet then

Yours was more detailed =[

But when MC is not removed, what happens to Ragnaros, since he will be a boss in the Firelands.

"But our Ragnaros is in another castle"?

Maybe, they will remove MC when firelands are added, but i do not know. Same goes for Nefarian, shouldn't he be a boss in the Blackwing Descent? (Well in this case, he can switch the dungeons before someone sees him xD.

now this is imba O.o

---------- Post added 2010-11-23 at 09:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ownager View Post
    But when MC is not removed, what happens to Ragnaros, since he will be a boss in the Firelands.

"But our Ragnaros is in another castle"?

Maybe, they will remove MC when firelands are added, but i do not know. Same goes for Nefarian, shouldn't he be a boss in the Blackwing Descent? (Well in this case, he can switch the dungeons before someone sees him xD.
    oh you mean like kael'thas only being in 1 instance? and all faction bosses only stays in city so.. when you think you see the faction bosses somewhere else.. like varian helping killing the pre cata bosses you are totaly wrong? and same with icc i guess O.o?...
    Last edited by manofmagic; 2010-11-23 at 09:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post

Nooo, I will stick to my Kurken from Azuremyst isle

oh you mean like kael'thas only being in 1 instance? and all faction bosses only stays in city so.. when you think you see the faction bosses somewhere else.. like varian helping killing the pre cata bosses you are totalty wrong? and same with icc i guess O.o?...
    I see the point.

I believe AQ is also being removed along with ZG btw

Quote Originally Posted by Lenex View Post
    AQ 20 is becoming AQ 10.
    AQ 40 is unchanged.

With ZG gone, and the change to AQ 20, all raids are now 10, 25 or 40. Even Upper Blackrock Spire is a 10 man raid.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnosh View Post
    It's intended, you can find all info about it on petopia

If u are interested you can also tame spirit wolf who was banned from taming back in the day - now it's a spirit beast
    Well. It has the same skin but ye as you say, it's a spirit beast not a wolf. Seems a bit lazy to just use the same skin even if it is an extremely rare skin.

You can also tame princess Huhuran in AQ40 if you want a unique looking wasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenex View Post
    no, AQ40 is staying, AQ20 is being downgraded to AQ10

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear baby Jesus let us pray,lord...please let this make it to live in Cata,Amen.

15+ Year Old Account
    About time someone tamed my server...

It's been going WIIIIILD! For the last few months.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    Dear baby Jesus let us pray,lord...please let this make it to live in Cata,Amen.
    It will. They changed him from dragonkin to beast class on purpose. They wouldn't go through that kind of trouble if it wasn't intentionally to let hunters tame him.

I also don't expect many hunters to get this, just like you didn't see the beast running around everywhere. Chromaggus is an awfully long walk into BWL, especially with the first boss being impossible to solo.