Thread: Good servers

Good servers

Hey everyone. I'm looking to play world of warcraft again when cataclysm comes out. I was wondering if anyone knows any good servers to play on? I was looking for a server that wasn't too badly over populated in favor of either horde or alliance. Of course, I want it to be a pvp server, and also would really like it to be a US east server. Good pve progression doesn't hurt either.

Do such servers exist with balanced horde and alliance population in the east? Thanks for your help.

Hakkar is everything you said you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
    Hakkar is everything you said you wanted.
    Is the population decent? The last server I was on felt so empty.

Yes, the Population is great. I'd recommend joining us on Horde as we tend to be more active than our alliance counterparts.
    There are great Raiding guilds on both sides and Hakkar was once the best PvP server in the world and as such still has a few guilds devoted to PvP.

We are not overpopulated to the point you will lag, but we are active.

I advise you to check the wowprogress site and browse the realm rankings page. It lists all realms by timezone and estimates the active raiding population. Found my actual realm by using this method.

DO NOT PLAY ON HAKKAR unless you like stupid italians.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
    Yes, the Population is great. I'd recommend joining us on Horde as we tend to be more active than our alliance counterparts.
    There are great Raiding guilds on both sides and Hakkar was once the best PvP server in the world and as such still has a few guilds devoted to PvP.

We are not overpopulated to the point you will lag, but we are active.
    Sounds like a good realm, but I'll have to stay alliance because that's what all my friends play. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by eldermetal View Post
    I advise you to check the wowprogress site and browse the realm rankings page. It lists all realms by timezone and estimates the active raiding population. Found my actual realm by using this method.
    Are those websites even accurate? I've had people tell me that they weren't, but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Attaxor View Post
    DO NOT PLAY ON HAKKAR unless you like stupid italians.
    What do you mean?
    Last edited by Grapedrink1005; 2010-11-23 at 02:46 PM.