Lets talk about "Raezai the Explorer" for a second.

I have heard a few different stories as to what will happen with the old world changes, I've searched and found nothing pertaining to the World Explorer achievement.

Does anyone know what earning the explorer title will be like after the patch today? I was about halfway done exploring the old world content. I would like to know if its now unobtainable, old world will be reset, if the achievement will change, or anything else pertaining to the fact that I have spent countless hours running around lands working towards this goal.

Anything?

I heard the achievie remains, but the title gets removed.

If you already got the achievement, you'll keep it (you can still get all the new "explore [zonehere]" achievements though)

If you don't have it, you'll have to start over again.

I heard the achievie remains, but the title gets removed.
    This is false. All titles you have before 4.0.3a you will keep.
    Last edited by Slythas; 2010-11-23 at 11:46 AM.

As someone who has been on the 4.0.3a PTR, I can confirm that if you have it you keep it and the title. If you don't have it, you'll keep your progress but you'll have to explore the Cataclysm level 80+ zones before you can earn the World Explorer achievement and "<name> the Explorer" title.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.