Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Deathwing's trail after his ascend to Azeroth.

he must be lost or his gps is broken.

p/s : chill people. it's just a joke.
    Last edited by depthnight; 2010-11-23 at 03:27 PM.

I don't get why people think that his flight path happens chronologically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    I don't get why people think that his flight path happens chronologically.
    This.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Deleted
    Well isn't it like he is flying up, destroying Auberdine first? Thats what i think is wierd ;P And he even flies up in sight of it, how is that possible? The Maelstrom is in the middle of it all while Auberdine is in the west of Kalimdor...

you dont see him emerge near auberdine. you see him coming over a mountain top, then it skips to auberdine. it's not connected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    you dont see him emerge near auberdine. you see him coming over a mountain top, then it skips to auberdine. it's not connected.
    Really? I thought the flames came from the outburst when you see him over there...

If you look as he flies over Stormwind, you'll see a trail of smoke stretching across the ocean. He appears to just randomly set fire to things below him.

During the Blizzcon cinematic panel the lead director said that the flight wasn't at all chronological and was put in that order purely for cinematic purposes.

The cinematic didn't really make much sense to me. He bursts out of the Maelstrom, but it shows the ground crumbling by the Org zeppelin? Next, there's a tidal wave coming over STV, which I understand, but then he is flying over Auberdine and destroying that area, totally skipping the rest of the eastern kingdoms. Next thing you know, he's in SW.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    when her Emerges and when we see him come to auberdine is the exact same thing. it's like scrolling out a little bit.

Deleted
    That is because its his emerging that causes the earthquakes and tidal waves...

chill people. it's just a joke.
    the cinematic is awesome btw

new trail uploaded.

Whats the first thing you do when you log in after a patch? Run around looking at the new shit right? Well Deathwing has been on a loooooooooonnnngggggg break so he's trying to see whats up in Azeroth before he burns it to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Whats the first thing you do when you log in after a patch? Run around looking at the new shit right? Well Deathwing has been on a loooooooooonnnngggggg break so he's trying to see whats up in Azeroth before he burns it to the ground.
    the reason why orgrimmar is totally rebuilt is because org was torn apart when deathwing flew above it. ROFL!

10+ Year Old Account
    Your location of the Stonewrought Dam is very far off. And I still think the cinematic was created before changing the Deathwing Scar to the Maelstrom. But non-chronology works too.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Deathwing is the Kwisatz Haderach. He can be in many places at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Your location of the Stonewrought Dam is very far off. And I still think the cinematic was created before changing the Deathwing Scar to the Maelstrom. But non-chronology works too.
    oops sorry my bad! (on the dam matter)

btw the cinematic is shown during blizzcon 10 right?
    that's way after they changed his ascension to maelstrom.

they changed it on june 13th 2010. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    He's on an Azeroth flight path, no wonder he took the ridiculously long scenic route

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haezeus View Post
    Deathwing is the Kwisatz Haderach. He can be in many places at once.
    He passed the spice agony test from the Bene Gesserit... sweeeeeet!
    "It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated, and so we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients, and the fully armed nuclear warheads are of course merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives ... thank you."