Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I suppose you should get points for trying, however you do realise that you're preaching to the choir. The real people who need to know this, and who wouldn't know what an interrupt is if it bit them on the ass, have never even looked at anything WoW related outside of the game itself.

Hmm! looks like wow will become challenging......... DAMMIT!! I have to get skill´s now:/
    Naa! just joking i got skills (or so i think).

But thx allot for the post, it will help me remember to be aware of my surroundings, coz i am a wotlk player (so is it even possible for me to have skills??), thou the sad kid shouting "Noob - dork player , and ragequiting, was never my style. But having it all served on a silver plate, that is me:/

But I will try and do my best, and if I do not have the skill to play cata, no need to worry, Diablo 3 will soon be out

Deleted
    Just a note to all those who say "I Disagree with the the unlearning you WOTLK bad habits"
    Learn to read... He's not insulting anyone, or saying that Wrath Players are bad, just that Wrath has let us become complacent (yes all of us), many have learned to play in LK and others have just become accustomed to it, just put poly-morph back onto your bars...

Deleted
    Ok very good summary or what to do and not do... but to be honest not worth the trouble in the sense that people who read these forums or go to this site are the smart ones who research and get they act together before doing dungeons and raid there the ones who can tell you the hit cap from the top of there head. Th people who will make the mistake you have stated are the ones who dont read on websites and catch up boss encounters as so on and just wade in there and hope for the best. my 2 cents anyway. But yes nice and very good summary OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Crucialus View Post
    It's a good post, but the arrogance and the whole 'wrath' players thing makes me really want to disregard it. Seriously, was it needed?
    yes cause its 100% accurate

I approve
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

Deleted
    5/5, thumbs up, +1, i love you? what else can i say

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    You are NOT the master of the group.
    Yes ı am

Thank you for posting this because I have a feeling that people will not understand what to do or have simply forgotten about how BC and Vanilla was.

Quote Originally Posted by yalnzefe View Post
    Yes ı am
    lol my thoughts exactly

Daetur, I would give up my firstborn and both kidneys if that would mean everyone in wow was as sensible as you.

Sorry for my bad english!

Hi, my main in LK was (and will be now forever) my Shaman Healer (Ynnah Cenario Circle US).
    i'm not a great healer. but ... in comparision to other players i'm amazing ... o.O (or ppl say so...)

i dispel simple magic / curse and i'm called good player (This is my obligation!!)
    i heal without let tank die and if necessary let one or 3 dps go down, and i'm called BAD player (o.O weird....)
    if i saw some caster doing a bdod (Big Damage of Doom) like those mobs in Old kingdom, i just throw a interrupt. And no one see this, and if i miss the tank says "look my hp!!" or "Heal me!!" or something like it.... o.O Or even if the tank die he says "You sucks as a healer" (i dont think so....)

and i have more 1418 samples of "healer life in the wow". And i belive, everyone here, has the same issue.

ppl don't recognizes what you do RIGHT, only what they THINK you are doing wrong. This is a pain in the ass >.<

PS: i'm not perfect, i played in BC doing CC every pull (warlock), and in LK it's just unnecessary CC's or even mana break. So i'm addicted to Chain pulls, and if a tank w8 EVERY dps get close, i start pulling myself (or even tanking the small mobs) just cuz i can. I know, i cant do it in cata, and it is not a good exemple of a player. But it's the only way to make LK-heroics a little funny.

PS2: i'm full content BC and LK Heroics mobs 12/12 in 10. (i dont have a group anymore, after my guild break in the begginer of LK and i transfer to Cenario Circle). i get a 10M group in cata now (Thanks guys). ^.^

Deleted
    This should be posted on publics forums!

Old School is now New School. There will be a quiz....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyonath View Post
    Wrong. Wrath was not watered down HM 25m LK was by far the hardest fight I have ever experienced, and I have experienced every encounter as it was current content.
    Everyone who says what you say obviously has not cleared ALL WotLK content.

they gave 30% buff to us , rings any bells :/?
    "Veni, vidi, vici"

"I came, I saw, I conquered"

15+ Year Old Account
    Good post. Well spoken, clear and honest truths, coming from a player/tank since vanilla beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyonath View Post
    Wrong. Wrath was not watered down HM 25m LK was by far the hardest fight I have ever experienced, and I have experienced every encounter as it was current content.
    Everyone who says what you say obviously has not cleared ALL WotLK content.
    No you are wrong, always this shit talking that LK HM was hardest fight yada yada, that was ONE fight all the rest was piss easy. My super casual irl guild steamrolled 10/12 hc in 3.5 hours with 50% or more of the people clueless about tactics. The very same people didnt steamroll through kara or ZA, it took much longer for example. It doesnt matter how hard the boss abilities is if the fight is moderate tuned, because you always learn since boss fights is a scripted event. However if the boss fight is very tightly tuned everything gets harder even if the ablities is easier. Wotlk might have had many abilities but was moderate tuned, Vanilla and TBC were much more tightly tuned.

Deleted
    It's a good post and if people stick to these simple basic rules it'd make heroics / raids so much more enjoyable, but.... no matter how absolutely right you are and how well you have phrased all your points, these things should be so obvious to anyone that I fear 90% of the people who don't follow these simple rules by themselves will never learn them in the first place.

Everyone Keeps talking about this 30% buff, lol at that, bad players still couldn't pass the first 2 wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Borisx View Post
    This should be posted on publics forums!
    I think the same.
    Trough leveling my alt I have seen many players in dungeons that can't play at all:
    - dps that slack so much, that I wonder sometimes, how they got till that level(like 65-75) and still can't figure what skills and rotation to use for normal dps (soz, but when some warlock or mage giving dps like 3-4 times lower than tank, don't you think that he's doing something wrong?) and CC or kite when it needed;
    - tanks can't keep aggro - they pulling pack and taking just one mob, the other mobs from this pack running between a healer and some dps, that tries to help a healer; or sometimes tanks going too far forward and don't looking what happends with their group - maybe healer need a bit mana or somebody have bodypulled some mobs;
    - some healers are like they r not here but doing something else beside of looking after their group. It's like they are sleeping and going wake up just when somebody is almost died.

Hehe... but it's nice that there are not many players like that. I'm glad that most players that I met while leveling my alt are trying do their best to smooth dungeoun run.