Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by babon View Post
    doesnt look like documentary to me ... more like promotional Blood Legion clip... but its just my opinion
    We designed this trailer to be energetic and exciting, so I can see why it may look like its hyped. However, the final film actually follows 5 of them as they deal with R/l and try to meet their in-game goals at the same time.

Goodluck for No.1

10+ Year Old Account
    stupid horde.

I'm looking forward to the documentary. It looks pretty neat

Looks great. looking forward to seeing the final product. I like how one of the interviews was at Blizzcon '10 unofficial official afterparty

Lol, yea. The sound could have been better but thats what you get when you film at a party.

Is it me or is every person in that video overweight?

If the movie is as good as the trailer...I am definitely watching it. I'll probably ask my English teacher to show future classes this movie instead of The King of Kong. This is probably waaaaaaay better. (I died through the former one)
    Last edited by Killerjam; 2010-11-30 at 03:26 AM. Reason: error

My favorite part was the out-of-place skydiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Taen View Post
    My favorite part was the out-of-place skydiving.
    Hahaha. Well they actually went skydiving at Blizzcon but we never really set that up did we.....?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    o.o a movie thats not about blasphemy! good job people!

Blasphemy as in, playing wow = bad

Deleted
    really nice!

Deleted
    First thought on my mind where...Oh no not again...But after seeing how the movie was build up, I gotte give this thumbs up. I secretly hope you wont beat us Euro gamers, but still "Good luck, and Have Fun!"

its ok, even if we arent #1 at wow, were #1 at everything else. except bagged milk, canada wins.

This is pretty sad. It's freakin' World First to 85 people, it is completely meaningless. A minority of WoW's playerbase really (and I mean actually) cares about who gets world firsts on bosses and stuff, and an even smaller percentage of those people care who is the first to max level. I dont even remember who was the world first to 80, or 70, or whatever and I'm sure only a handful of extra-special nerds can recall them off the top of their head.

Its funny watching the trailer and having it played up to be something thats super serious though, I did get a kick out of that. I hope that was the prodcuer's intention as kind of a self-parody, otherwise... jesus christ people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    its ok, even if we arent #1 at wow, were #1 at everything else. except bagged milk, canada wins.
    The 2 main tanks in Blood Legion are Canadian. We spent 5 days up there filming. Nicest people in the world them Canadians.......

Thanks for all the great comments guys we appreciate the support.