Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    That's pretty neat that you're able to actually meat your guildies in real life and not just a few of them, but a majority of them that are full time raiders. Oh and to the guy who had the Kansas backdrop, go Jayhawks! Even though I'm a Husker fan I've gotta root for Turner Gill.

And which guy is the GM? Is it the guy that's sitting in the chair at 2:33?
    Last edited by muto; 2010-12-01 at 05:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delex2002 View Post
    This is pretty sad. It's freakin' World First to 85 people, it is completely meaningless. A minority of WoW's playerbase really (and I mean actually) cares about who gets world firsts on bosses and stuff, and an even smaller percentage of those people care who is the first to max level. I dont even remember who was the world first to 80, or 70, or whatever and I'm sure only a handful of extra-special nerds can recall them off the top of their head.

Its funny watching the trailer and having it played up to be something thats super serious though, I did get a kick out of that. I hope that was the prodcuer's intention as kind of a self-parody, otherwise... jesus christ people.
    Have you even seen the trailer? My guess it's a documentary about Blood Legion wanting to get the number 1 spot (World First) on boss kills.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    That's pretty neat that you're able to actually meat your guildies in real life and not just a few of them, but a majority of them that are full time raiders. Oh and to the guy who had the Kansas backdrop, go Jayhawks! Even though I'm a Husker fan I've gotta root for Turner Gill.

And which guy is the GM? Is it the guy that's sitting in the chair at 2:33?
    I'm actually not in the guild, but yea it is very cool that they all get together like that at Blizzcon. The three GMs of the guild are lined up during the pep talk about dickslammin.

Is this for real?

Looking forward to watching this when it comes out.
    "Nothing says you have to swallow this," Rant told me. "You can always just die."

i cant figure out why there is a guy skydiving......

its interesting .... still its hard to compare who got a world first in the US and EU.
    Imagine if a content patch is released in the US 12 hours before in EU , a US guild downs a boss 4 hours before a EU one ( 6 hours after the release of the patch in EU had passed ) WTF ?!? Who wins ?!? the US guild is first but in reality they needed more time, and if released at the same time they'd be second =)

Quote Originally Posted by Clone347 View Post
    its interesting .... still its hard to compare who got a world first in the US and EU.
    Imagine if a content patch is released in the US 12 hours before in EU , a US guild downs a boss 4 hours before a EU one ( 6 hours after the release of the patch in EU had passed ) WTF ?!? Who wins ?!? the US guild is first but in reality they needed more time, and if released at the same time they'd be second =)
    Clone, we will do our best to post results that are the consensus community-wide. This will be done by evaluating the data from both Guildox and WoWProgress. In addition, we will poll the high end raiders to see if they agree with the information we set down. It seems to us that, in general, the community agrees with the rankings that are established by these two sites.

Did you film Lich King Progression...?

No, we are actually filming current progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Is it me or is every person in that video overweight?
    Yep, just you. There's really only a couple people that are overweight, probably about the same ratio as anywhere you look in America.

On topic, this actually does look really cool. No offense, but I couldn't care less about Blood Legion (or Paragon, or Ensidia, etc), but it does seem like something i'd be interested in watching. Nice job on the trailer!

Looks really cool. Cant wait for more.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik View Post
    Yep, just you. There's really only a couple people that are overweight, probably about the same ratio as anywhere you look in America.

On topic, this actually does look really cool. No offense, but I couldn't care less about Blood Legion (or Paragon, or Ensidia, etc), but it does seem like something i'd be interested in watching. Nice job on the trailer!
    Thanks for the feedback guys.