I'm worried guise

If the US realms are taking this much to get up, will the same happen to us EU players? I cant quite remember if in the past, whenever the US servers had troubles if the EU realms had problems aswel...
    85--85--85--85--85--85--76

If there were problems they should be ready for them in th EU...but if they were just expecting to patch the servers on a given time, and just needed more, then theres really nothing we can do and we'll get the same downtime...

Well we'll see tomorrow how it goes.

P.S.: It should be "I'm worried guys"

I hope not, for how long have you been waiting now?

I havent waited, but the Mericans are, Dont know for how long but there is loads of grief over the waiting on the forums..

The people who manage European servers and U.S. servers are different, so I wouldn't expect two separate groups of people to learn from each other's mistakes.

Besides, it may be that there are no problems; it's just taking longer than expected. The maintenance time is an estimate, as they have never applied this patch to live realms before.

Quote Originally Posted by methical View Post
    I havent waited, but the Mericans are, Dont know for how long but there is loads of grief over the waiting on the forums..
    this makes my head hurt, its Americans, not many people calling you guys Peans

Deleted
    most of the time we get shorter delays then the US dous , so i got my hopes up ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Neirvero View Post
    this makes my head hurt, its Americans, not many people calling you guys Peans
    Heh, you said Peans.

On a serious note, I was thinking the same thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by methical View Post
    If the US realms are taking this much to get up, will the same happen to us EU players?
    Probably.
    Luckily I've decided not to return to WoW till next week so I won't be affected

The European team is competent, unlike the American team who can't get shit right after 6 years. European realms are rarely delayed as much as the US realms, half of the time they aren't delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Xathian View Post
    The European team is competent, unlike the American team who can't get shit right after 6 years. European realms are rarely delayed as much as the US realms, half of the time they aren't delayed.
    yeah im 100% certain the fact that they get a days warning of "hey guys this, this this and this and this went wrong" has NOTHING to do with less extended downtime for EU

It's almost like there are more servers in the US than the EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Servers are normally playable by 11 a.m. PST

Current estimate is 5 p.m. PST

Quote Originally Posted by Xathian View Post
    incoming euro vs. american flame war.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh man...you lead a sheltered life if that is all you worry about...seriously....
    Where in my post did you read that this is all im worried about?