Thread: Urgent question

Urgent question

Blizzard talked about making it so that legendaries can be obtained in both 25 and 10m raids.
    Have they implemented any of this?
    Can I log on in 4.0.3a and do 10m ICC for the legendary? 25m groups are dead since the new lockout feature.
    Any info is apreciated. Thanks in advance!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Blizzard talked about making it so that future legendaries can be obtained in both 25 and 10m raids.
    Have they implemented any of this?
    Can I log on in 4.0.3a and do 10m ICC for the legendary? 25m groups are dead since the new lockout feature.
    Any info is apreciated. Thanks in advance!

Fix't that for you
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The shared loot tables are only on the Cataclysm raids, so no, I don't think you'd be able to get the Shadowmourne in 10s, due to the fact that 10m and 25m ICC aren't separated the same way Cata raids will be.

Hes right, future legendaries only. They have not changed Val'anyr or Casualmourne.
    Last edited by Obsession; 2010-11-23 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Fast typing, reveresed a and '

yeh they said that, but in a thread a person asked if they would change it for vala and shadowm too. And I dont remember waht the blizzard dude posted in that thread.

Either:
    -That its a good idea worth thinking about
    or
    -That they will change it but he couldnt give an eta on it

WTB search option in blue tracker >.<
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande