[H]<Lincoln Park Syndicate> Altar of Storms Reroll PvP/10 man PvE focused guild

LPS is a new (reroll) guild on Altar of Storms! We are a hardcore PvP guild focused on being the top PvP guild in the world come Cataclysm. The officer core is very experienced in all forms of PvP. We are also focused on raiding 10 mans in Cataclysm. If we have enough dedicated players we will attempt 25 man raids. The officer core are strong raiders with me at the lead! I have lead players through Sunwell Plateau pre 3.0 and will continue on to Cataclysm with the same strength and passion as I had for Burning Crusdae. I personally skipped over WOTLK, but I am back to dominate Azeroth once again. If you are a dedicated player and would like a chance to be part of a great guild in the making then please PM me in game on Altar of Storms or put in an application! We are accepting all classes as of now level 70 and higher! Rerolls will be considered. Officer core is still in need of some great leadership so please if you are interested in being an officer PST me in game asap!

http://lincoln-park-syndicate.wowstead.com/
    Last edited by Hideyokidz; 2010-11-23 at 10:33 PM.

Still recruiting! Give us a shout!