Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i was the first on my server. was linking "WTS Sunwalker Kodo" and people whispered OUU HOW MUCH lol.

Deleted
    Taurens actually moo when you /moo. Totally a pro!

undead paladins? i never want to see a paladin feast from the dead.

i myself will start a tauren paladin today, just for fun and see how leveling works now. ^^

Tauren Paladins just look so pathetic, unfitting and stupid. I don't understand how Blizzard could do that to this class.

5% base HP + aoe stun vs. 6% mana restore/aoe silence

Pally is better for healer, Tauren is better for Tank, and ret its about the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Quote Originally Posted by moromir View Post
    always imagined undeads for paladins. but the point of paladins is to kill undeads. oh well..
    no it was not, and sir zeliek + icecrown mobs, undead paladin would be perfect viable.

15+ Year Old Account
    PROS?
    You're a goddamned Tauren.

CONS?
    I don't understand the question.

Pro: Male Paladins
    Pro: Horde Paladins; BElves were Allys at heart.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know what happens to our mount FoS and Blood Knight tabard once we're a cow?

Might not bother if we lose them

Deleted
    Only problem, with the death of Cairne, taurens will revert back to BEs (or possibly night elves) by 2012. As he was the original werecow and the rest were just bitten by him.

Quote Originally Posted by leelad View Post
    Anyone know what happens to our mount FoS and Blood Knight tabard once we're a cow?

Might not bother if we lose them
    Lost the 2 Paladin Horses, Gained the 2 Paladin Kodos (had to train them), and Kept the Blood Knight Tabard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar View Post
    Lost the 2 Paladin Horses, Gained the 2 Paladin Kodos (had to train them), and Kept the Blood Knight Tabard.
    Was referring to the feat of strength for the pally mount quest but checking your armory I see you still have it. This is acceptable! I shall be a cow!!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durenek View Post
    Not to mention you can make a wings macro and scream about how ret-bull gives you wiiiiings.
    OK I play a female belf prot paladin, but now I think I'll make her a tauren ret just so I can make this macro.

Also, I kinda hoped that since the undead are all ex humans (some of them probably ex paladins?) some of them might have begun to re seek the Light now that the grip of the Lich King was forever off their shoulders. But I guess Taurens looking directly at the sun and suddenly being able to concecrate the ground works just as well.

Deleted
    Seeing a Tauren retribution paladin with wings popped and Shadowmourne souls swirling around him would make everyone shit their pants, the only bad thing is you're very noticeable in PvP situations, though on the other hand can be used to draw attacks from other (more squishy) teammates.

only con so far is that the t10 helm looks really really really really weird on a tauren and tauren faces are just no

5/5 wrath looks alpha though

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    5% base health increase is practically nothing, by the way. It was ~300 extra health at 80.
    That's quite a bit for being a racial, and thus being completely free.

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    5% base health increase is practically nothing, by the way. It was ~300 extra health at 80.
    30 stamina are 30 stamina

however... I really always chose a class for theri look/lore rather than those pretty pointless stats... I see them more as a lvling advantage than something else..

Pros: Tauren starting zone got revamped to cataclysm awesome-ness
    Cons: Being androgynous is not acceptable in tauren society, so male BE's may be in for a culture shock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay09 View Post
    Tauren Paladins just look so pathetic, unfitting and stupid. I don't understand how Blizzard could do that to this class.
    This is a pros / cons thread, not a 'I think this/that' thread, keep your opinion to yourself.. Some of us enjoy being Tauren Paladin you know!
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?