Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    well, Im doing nothing. My comp crashed ( kinda old 1) so g2 buy a new one so.. no wow for me today or the next month..Im a happy panda(not)

Btw. for u that's gonna say
    " How can u be on internet when ur comp died?"

Work-laptop=)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twix View Post
    come out here to florida we got some awesome weather!
    omg gief!

10+ Year Old Account
    why am I awake reading this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axore View Post
    well, Im doing nothing. My comp crashed ( kinda old 1) so g2 buy a new one so.. no wow for me today or the next month..Im a happy panda(not)

Btw. for u that's gonna say
    " How can u be on internet when ur comp died?"

Work-laptop=)
    I feel sorry for you!

they told me once , since i am a girl ..

- Tuesdays you raid the kitchen and room , the rest of the week you are absent from this world ^.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chocho View Post
    they told me once , since i am a girl ..

- Tuesdays you raid the kitchen and room , the rest of the week you are absent from this world ^.^
    You should bee in the kitchen 24/7,7 days a week 365 days a year, so go get youself a laptop and go back to kitchen if u wanna read my thread.

You should bee in the kitchen 24/7,7 days a week 365 days a year, so go get youself a laptop and go back to kitchen if u wanna read my thread.
    That is not going to happen :P no need to read your thread but thanks anyway lol.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Reading for my exams.

Playing borderlands all over again here and watching vampire sucks.Still lots of movies to watch on my seedbox server.

Deleted
    That is not going to happen :P no need to read your thread but thanks anyway lol.
    Bad joke and old, don't take it wrong :<

indeed our 10 man guild would only have 4 people in the raid if females were in the kitchen (including Guild Leader)

so they need to be raiding and shouting orders
    /l、
    (゚、 。 7  Tremble at the might of the LICH KITTY!!!
     l、 ~ヽ  . 
     じしl_, )ノ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by doompony View Post
    So...There is about 5 hours left befor the EU servers comes up..Anyone else just sitting and waiting on the servers just like me?^^

So, What to do!
    Go jogging? Work out? Shitloads of stuff you can do. Besides, the servers might come up hours late anyway, happened already in US.

Deleted
    i'm going to take some painkillers and try to sleep a couple of hours....had a horrible night and i couldn't play WoW it sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydragon View Post
    i'm going to take some painkillers and try to sleep a couple of hours....had a horrible night and i couldn't play WoW it sucks
    5.49am here want to make my new alt
    /l、
    (゚、 。 7  Tremble at the might of the LICH KITTY!!!
     l、 ~ヽ  . 
     じしl_, )ノ

Lol.. You actually think the servers will be up at 11? *shakes head*

I just looking what US players have to say about new patch, like always some of them are really excited and some of them are really disappointed..
    Loved by Few, Hated by Many, Respected by All

Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    why am I awake reading this?
    What he said, insomnia....i feel like my eyes are bleeding ....whaaaa-----just kidding...but seriously, insomnia anyone?
    Kolopotho: I will find it incredibly shocking and rare if some guy walks up to a girl in a pub and says "i play a level 80 druid in world of warcraft" to which she will respond with "TAKE ME NOW".

I bet the servers won't come up before 19.00, it would be just my luck.
    i haef no sig hehe

Realms are coming up on the EU list and then going. ATM it says 'Terrokar- offline' but said more 10 mins ago.

Loging screeen and new music keeps me entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by Babyrobot View Post
    Realms are coming up on the EU list and then going. ATM it says 'Terrokar- offline' but said more 10 mins ago.

Loging screeen and new music keeps me entertained.
    Damn, i have to check it out.
    i haef no sig hehe