Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepyshfan View Post
    Translation:

Q QQQQ dudu QQQQ QQQ nerfQQ BlizzQQ QQQ QQQ QQQQ QQQQ QQ QQ QQ QQQ OP QQQ QQ QQQ
    QQQQ QQQ loot QQQ QQQ QQQ QQ QQ QQQ.QQQQQQQ QQ QQQQ QQ 4 QQ QQ QQQQ QQQQ QQQ
    QQQ QQQ QQQ bare QQQQQ QQQ QQQ QQ imbaQQQ QQQ QQQQ QQQ QQQ QQQ lame QQQ QQQQQ
    QQQQ QQQ OPQQQ QQQQ QQQQ QQQQ QQQQ QQQ QQQQ QQQ vanillaQQ QQQ QQQ QQQ QQQQQQ
    locks opQQ QQ QQQQ QQ QQQQ QQQ QQQ QQQQQQ QQ QQQQ QQQ QQQ QQQQ QQQ QQ QQ Q QQQ
    oh shit QQ QQQQQQQQQQQ
    SRSLY QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.
    win^^^^

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exdeo View Post
    I agree druid tanks have been completely fucked by blizz to the point where we are no longer viable, and if you check leather drops for cata none of the gear is really aimed at bear tanks. I have been bear tanking for 4 years and have decided to retire my bear because of the nerfs, our survivability is pathetic now. As an example today i got jumped by a kitty and hunter and they killed my bear pre 4.0.1 that would have been impossible.
    There will be a comment i am sure about playing smarter, but if you have lost most of the tools to do it, thats impossible. A lot of locks are crying about losing 12% of their dmg try losing most of your survivability and most of your stam and our "oh shit" buttons are now a joke.
    Seriously the guys who are responsible for this deserve a good ass kicking, thanks for phasing bear tanks out the game.
    If you honestly believe that you are no longer a viable tank, it is because you were never a viable player to begin with. All tanks have had it rough, but its a DAMN good thing. Tanks got their hands held throughout all of wrath. All of the new players, all of the fresh kids, all of the unviable players are going to have a serious wake up call. TANKING is a real job. It was in vanilla, it was in bc. It is once again. Feral tanking is my offspec, and i honestly have found no problem at all. Both of the main tanks in my guild are feral. They are still doing an outstanding job.

That time you spend crying about you being "no longer viable?" Go spend that time making yourself useful. Figure out what you have to do to fix your problem. Your post increased your abilities by exactly zero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drood View Post
    learn to switch targets!

Ever tanked Shattered Halls Hero pre nerf with a Warry? I am sure neither you nor your group would have survived with this attitude for 15 secs
    because your attitude is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Rioik View Post
    I log onto the game to find my health down by around 9k or so..thats fine if ya ask me we have to much health. but now i read that all are damage output in bear form is gonna be reduced by 17% man hasn't my bear had enough..
    If you don't understand these changes then your clearly not clued up enough.

Deleted
    I agree druid tanks have been completely fucked by blizz to the point where we are no longer viable, and if you check leather drops for cata none of the gear is really aimed at bear tanks. I have been bear tanking for 4 years and have decided to retire my bear because of the nerfs, our survivability is pathetic now. As an example today i got jumped by a kitty and hunter and they killed my bear pre 4.0.1 that would have been impossible.
    There will be a comment i am sure about playing smarter, but if you have lost most of the tools to do it, thats impossible. A lot of locks are crying about losing 12% of their dmg try losing most of your survivability and most of your stam and our "oh shit" buttons are now a joke.
    Seriously the guys who are responsible for this deserve a good ass kicking, thanks for phasing bear tanks out the game.
    I'm sorry what, you think it was okay that you couldn't be killed 2v1 before?

Besides, shit is tuned for lvl85 already. Including your bear survivability and damage. Quit crying about lvl80 situation.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im going to quote you again because you're so rediculous :P.

"I got jumped by a hunter and a kitty druid and QQ QQ Q to the Q QQ (q)."

Wait...so let me get this straight. You got jumped by 2 dps and you were unable to win, and 2 patches ago, that would've been impossible. So...what you're telling us is that now you are balanced properly? Huh...2 vs 1 wins. Never would've thought that.

haha, seriously? "Leather Gear designed for bear tanks".
    Do you actually play a bear, on live?

oh, and I'm gonna quote myself again:

before you cry about the 17 % damage, you might take a look at
    http://www.wowhead.com/blog=174449/l...imminent#druid

Nearly ALL feral-abilitys were buffed in the patch before. Just look at Mangle - 230% -> 360% This is a 56% Buff. Now substract the 17%, and you are left with what? yes. A BUFF. FFS.

But: I understand you're upset about the 10% loss in HP. I can't argue with that. Maybe Blizz wants to encourage something else then stamina-stacking in this expansion.

Translation:

Q QQQQ dudu QQQQ QQQ nerfQQ BlizzQQ QQQ QQQ QQQQ QQQQ QQ QQ QQ QQQ OP QQQ QQ QQQ
    QQQQ QQQ loot QQQ QQQ QQQ QQ QQ QQQ.QQQQQQQ QQ QQQQ QQ 4 QQ QQ QQQQ QQQQ QQQ
    QQQ QQQ QQQ bare QQQQQ QQQ QQQ QQ imbaQQQ QQQ QQQQ QQQ QQQ QQQ lame QQQ QQQQQ
    QQQQ QQQ OPQQQ QQQQ QQQQ QQQQ QQQQ QQQ QQQQ QQQ vanillaQQ QQQ QQQ QQQ QQQQQQ
    locks opQQ QQ QQQQ QQ QQQQ QQQ QQQ QQQQQQ QQ QQQQ QQQ QQQ QQQQ QQQ QQ QQ Q QQQ
    oh shit QQ QQQQQQQQQQQ
    SRSLY QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.
    Wtf? seriously dude time to give up the execbabble and learn to communicate some dialogue,take some ESL courses they will help you some.

I log onto the game to find my health down by around 9k or so..thats fine if ya ask me we have to much health. but now i read that all are damage output in bear form is gonna be reduced by 17% man hasn't my bear had enough..
    derp. Let me tell you this. I chain heroic'd with a bear tank that was fully gemmed for dodge. My gear is all shadow priest tier and blues. He pulled like he was in full 264+. He had no problems with threat and wasn't at all hard to heal. Imo they are just right now.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait until you can stack mastery. You will NOT be disapointed. We are the only class in the game that uses Crit as a mitigation stat. Our freaking TPS is fantastic, and yes, swipe is kind-of a joke, but no, we shouldn't be having any threat issues. If you are, reforge some Parry/block off your trinkets into Crit instead of mastery.

I'll be honest, if you are struggling, spend some time with recount and a dummy. You'll not be sorry that you did.
    Cheers.

Someone QQing over being balanced...lmao

Druids are bitching about an approx 10% health drop, while Warriors take a 17% hit across the board. Its all ballancing, and ultimately things work out. Yes, there are bumps in the road, but i think the fact that, after the last 6 years, with all the classes remaining more or less useful, you should have a little more faith in these changes.

Be skillful at your classs and you'll always a raid spot in any guild that needs a tank.

Class Balancing is something up to the Devs.

Is something YOU can't understand, and even if you do, you won't as much as they do.

Complaining about not being able to survive 1 vs 2 is stupid. That is how it should be unless they are both really bad and yourself really good. If you were able to outheal and kill of 2 direct damage people as a bear tank then you were too strong before and needed the nerf.

its about survivability

thanks for all the bitchy replies, seriously bears are fucked at the moment and its fine to throw when u hit 85 blah blah around, but we aren't at lvl 85 are we. We also do not have parry or block, our survivability has always been based on stam and dodge , if they seriously wanted to level the tank classes they should have given us the same stats as other tank classes and plate armor. or alternatively remove parry and block from the plate classes and leave them with dodge, see who is qqing then.
    To the expert who commented i probably cant play my class, try losing most of your surv factors then comment, the nerfs to bears have taken the enjoyment out the game, the new rotations are great have no issues with those, but my bitch is we have lost our survivability factors. That 10% hp loss can and quite often does mean the diff between a wipe and a successful boss kill. And yeah before 4.0.1 there is no way a hunter and a kitty could have taken me out in bear form. The reason for that is out former high hp because we didn't and still dont have the same mitigation as the other tank classes.
    As mt for a raid guild i stand by the statement bears are not viable anymore, and other ppl have commented in this thread about guilds knocking back bear tanks, doesnt that tell you something. I believe the eventual aim is to phase bears out, kittys are op as are boomys now.
    Any rotations can be modified to fit the situation and we have enough abilities to generate aggro and keep it, we dont have the survivability get that through your heads or better yet go roll a bear and try it yourself.
    Last edited by exdeo; 2010-11-24 at 02:07 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for all the bitchy replies, seriously bears are fucked at the moment and its fine to throw when u hit 85 blah blah around, but we aren't at lvl 85 are we. We also do not have parry or block, our survivability has always been based on stam and dodge , if they seriously wanted to level the tank classes they should have given us the same stats as other tank classes and plate armor. or alternatively remove parry and block from the plate classes and leave them with dodge, see who is qqing then.
    To the expert who commented i probably cant play my class, try losing most of your surv factors then comment, the nerfs to bears have taken the enjoyment out the game, the new rotations are great have no issues with those, but my bitch is we have lost our survivability factors. That 10% hp loss can and quite often does mean the diff between a wipe and a successful boss kill. And yeah before 4.0.1 there is no way a hunter and a kitty could have taken me out in bear form. The reason for that is out former high hp because we didn't and still dont have the same mitigation as the other tank classes.
    As mt for a raid guild i stand by the statement bears are not viable anymore, and other ppl have commented in this thread about guilds knocking back bear tanks, doesnt that tell you something. I believe the eventual aim is to phase bears out, kittys are op as are boomys now.
    Any rotations can be modified to fit the situation and we have enough abilities to generate aggro and keep it, we dont have the survivability get that through your heads or better yet go roll a bear and try it yourself.
    Savage Defense.

dudu
    While we're at this topic, might someone from the US share some insight to how this word came into existence? There has been some squabble on the EU forums whether this was originally a nickname or an insult.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    While we're at this topic, might someone from the US share some insight to how this word came into existence? There has been some squabble on the EU forums whether this was originally a nickname or an insult.
    Isn't that another way of saying poop. Like poo-poo, etc.