Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Can't change my druid into a troll. So Druids seems bugged too. EU server.

Alle race/class changes should be open WITH THE EXCEPTION of Worgen, Goblins, and any class that only has one race available. (druids)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimda View Post
    Alle race/class changes should be open WITH THE EXCEPTION of Worgen, Goblins, and any class that only has one race available. (druids)
    Thanks... I'm nominating you for the cpt. Obvious award ;-) The thread is about what should be possible, but isn't! At least on EU it seems.

15+ Year Old Account
    my friend changed from tauren druid to troll with no problems

Quote Originally Posted by Imdeadlol View Post
    At least I know that you can not change your character to Goblin nor Worgen, before one month into Cataclysm or something.
    Could anyone tell me something about the race changing? I have seen the chart of new available classes for x race already, so do not mind telling me that.
    ? )
    You're actually wrong there, Blue posters have said that you should be able to race change to a goblin once cataclysm goes live as there are no race realm firsts anymore.

Cool, atleast we know they are working on it now :-)
    Huge thanks to Elysia for the signature~

ah thanks puffpower.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Made a ticked about it on my paladin still waiting for an awser
    ive been BE for waaaaay to long

Yea thats what it looks like right now.

Deleted
    Dwarf Mage here.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    No one thinks it might just be to do with those races that didn't have another choice before the patch (Druids, Horde Paladins, Alliance Shamans)?
    That is indeed most likely. So its probably just a built in Website Security they forgot to turn off.

Baaaaaaaah takes long.. And I gotta go to work in an hour.. :-( Aww well guess it will be fixed tonight :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakthir View Post
    Baaaaaaaah takes long.. And I gotta go to work in an hour.. :-( Aww well guess it will be fixed tonight :-)
    I am free from work in an hour and was hoping to log onto my dwarf shaman xD Love your attitude though. After playing a draenei for so long, what's a few more hours gonna hurt right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Faction change perhaps.
    true, but if the faction change process can enable Tauren Paladin as a viable option, then why wouldn't race change?

and lol to those attempting to change to goblin and worgen, yeah, blizz will release EVERYTHING so we won't even have to buy Cataclysm \o/ thats like attempting to make a DK in 3.0 BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozeh View Post
    I've been trying for hours but somehow I just can't racechange my shaman to a Goblin... Why the fuck do Blizzard just keep fucking up !? It's like this on every major patch day
    It's not Blizz who's fucking up, it's YOU. I wonder if you know why is that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakthir View Post
    Was available for me ingame the second i clicked ok on the website. None of this it takes a hour nonsense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebbah View Post
    It's not Blizz who's fucking up, it's YOU. I wonder if you know why is that?
    keep feeding that troll

So looking forward to change to dwarf shammy, been playing draenei waaaay to long. Still not possible to change, but will prob be fixed soon now

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm an orc mage.

Only paladins, Shaman and Druid's are having race change problems, because Horde Paladins, Alliance Shaman and Druids had one available race to them and blizzard stopped you changing so that people wouldn't make mistakes.

Just to prove that the Race changes for new class / race combos work.