Deleted

Explorer achievement!

Hi,

Does this mean that the explorer achievement is gone now? seeing as the world has been destroyed.

Nope, you can still get it. You just have to discover everything (including the new cataclysm zones).

Deleted
    So i gotta go back through all the places that have been changed and explore them again? like gadgetzhan?

Deleted
    Check your achievement tab, i already had World Explorer but all the zones except the cataclysm ones were ticked as fully explored.

Deleted
    Okie dokie thanks mate.. Im at work at the moment so ill have to check when im home lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy The Paladin View Post
    So i gotta go back through all the places that have been changed and explore them again? like gadgetzhan?
    I'm not 100% sure as I made it a point to hurry and get World Explorer before The Shattering, but I believe you have to go back through any zones you haven't "fully" discovered, and re-discover them again.

Deleted
    Ahh i see i see,, i checked on the armory and my achievements still show that i got part of hinterlands explore, just needs 1 more are to be complete but that could just be that the armory is not update or something.. but ill check later anyways