Deleted

Bliz knows how to entertain users! Dungeonfinder at it best!

Did you guys noticed that we lost all WoTLK Inis? We need to run now for each char to each Ini and visit it first, before we can use it. AWESOME exspecially for people with more than 2 chars =) Well at least the guys have something to do until the 7th of december eh!

Quote Originally Posted by ritlock View Post
    Did you guys noticed that we lost all WoTLK Inis? We need to run now for each char to each Ini and visit it first, before we can use it. AWESOME exspecially for people with more than 2 chars =) Well at least the guys have something to do until the 7th of december eh!
    I smell QQ.

If it is QQ: get over it, it's better this way. Nothing bad about flying/riding to an instance first, before you can visit it.

It never made sense to me that I could queue fore SW-prison (how was it called?) on my horde char.

Deleted
    wow this will take all of 10 mins max to fix with a flying mount ...

10+ Year Old Account
    That's funny because I heard this change was coming, but when I went to do a heroic on my rogue just for a few extra JPs, I was able to do the heroic without actually finding any instance portals. Does this only work for instances you haven't run before?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damson View Post
    wow this will take all of 10 mins max to fix with a flying mount ...
    Also, this. Man up, OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

I wonder if the OP is the kind of person who also had a tendency to get lost when corpserunning to an instance after a wipe.
    Seriously though, is it that big a deal to go rediscover those instance portals again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    I wonder if the OP is the kind of person who also had a tendency to get lost when corpserunning to an instance after a wipe.
    Seriously though, is it that big a deal to go rediscover those instance portals again?
    Yes it is, cause no players from vanilla are hardley here so their all used to the fancy LFG afk in capital crap.
    I laugh @ people getting lost in UBRS etc.

Vanilla players <3 he who is about to find the dungeons in easymode salute you

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    I smell QQ.

If it is QQ: get over it, it's better this way. Nothing bad about flying/riding to an instance first, before you can visit it.

It never made sense to me that I could queue fore SW-prison (how was it called?) on my horde char.
    Yous still can, and alliance can queue for the one in orgim without discovering it. Those are the only exceptions though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodles View Post
    Yous still can, and alliance can queue for the one in orgim without discovering it. Those are the only exceptions though.
    Thats because its a level 18-20ish dungeon. I cant really see many Alliance groups at that level discovering it on there own

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean running to instances? Like we did for 6 years, every single time we wanted to run an instance? before dungeon finder came along? And now we gotta do it a whopping 1 time?

Quote Originally Posted by Damson View Post
    Thats because its a level 18-20ish dungeon. I cant really see many Alliance groups at that level discovering it on there own
    They could just let them out. I don't mind losing the experience of RF on an alliance char. Faction differences ftw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agetro View Post
    What's an Ini?
    opposite off an outie

or Instance

Quote Originally Posted by Agetro View Post
    What's an Ini?
    Ini is an abbreviation for instance (e.g. used in germany)

Deleted
    I think the OP has been told enough times he is whining therefore locking thread.