Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not worth without flying mount, but this might be a good "exploit" for fishers, skinners or something
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Quote Originally Posted by Algore View Post
    Not worth without flying mount, but this might be a good "exploit" for fishers, skinners or something
    That's what I was thinking. OP needs to link to his "unnamed site" because if this isn't illegal, I am soooooo dusting off my hunter and farming leather.

Surely those would just be 3 day bans or whatever.

15+ Year Old Account
    There right now, not been banned. Looted a level 80 312ilevel blue aswell as a 325 84 blue aswell as cloth/herbs etc. Even have an item to start a quest, but not high enough level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    That's what I was thinking. OP needs to link to his "unnamed site" because if this isn't illegal, I am soooooo dusting off my hunter and farming leather.
    I think he found it on MMOWNED.com which pretty much got .... all exploits ingame :P
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Quote Originally Posted by boseguy22 View Post
    So are you just stating your opinion or do you have some sort of proof? I haven't gotten in yet, had a guildie who did, but wont tell anyone how he did it.

Curious if anyone on MMO has gotten in and/or warrned/banned
    I got in (To uldum) last night on my priest by levi wall running and just general wall jumping. No ban or warning as of yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    There right now, not been banned. Looted a level 80 312ilevel blue aswell as a 325 84 blue aswell as cloth/herbs etc. Even have an item to start a quest, but not high enough level.
    Hahaha that's amazing... I'm so doing that once I get mah trike!

---------- Post added 2010-11-24 at 05:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    But wait... that blue (if it's BOE) would see for soooooo much on the AH!

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    really? wow on my "non named site" 65396359063 people already claimed they have gotten the achievement and actually leveled to 81!

See, it's not very helpful/believable if you don't actually give us the site.
    The site is a insta bann on the mmo forums bro. Private msg me if ur interested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algore View Post
    I think he found it on MMOWNED.com which pretty much got .... all exploits ingame :P
    Youre mixing up people. Yes I found it on mmowned but I never talked about it, some other guy did.

---------- Post added 2010-11-24 at 06:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by denominator View Post
    I got in (To uldum) last night on my priest by levi wall running and just general wall jumping. No ban or warning as of yet..
    Bullshit. Without exploiting you get No Mans Lands

How do you get in there without being ported out?

How do you level maxed proffs that are locked until live.... Is there some use for the ore or anything yet? loooool Im sure some person will buy them thinking they are getting an edge, when the stuff is everywhere and easily farmable after live hits. Not to mention by the time anything in uldum is usable or even a node lootable, youll be 82-83. I wouldnt think youd have the skill necessary to mine the nodes or w/e. Maybe in Hyjal, but why, we will all be in hyjal/vash in 2 weeks with stacks of mats, not to mention able to skill up...

One of my guildies is in MH farming herbs, fish, cloth, and leather. To get in you have be re really lucky or laggy with the debuff. There are some mobs in there, a few elites, ore, herbsm fish etc. He didn't find any quests, but he already has the exlore MH achiev.

I know the game has gotten boring of late, but, dam... Thats pretty useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda wanna go farm new ore and just ah it all once dec 7th hits
    "Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, they are merely there to make sure no one else has any." -Sun Tzu: The Art of Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Nexxia View Post
    How do you level maxed proffs that are locked until live.... Is there some use for the ore or anything yet? loooool Im sure some person will buy them thinking they are getting an edge, when the stuff is everywhere and easily farmable after live hits. Not to mention by the time anything in uldum is usable or even a node lootable, youll be 82-83. I wouldnt think youd have the skill necessary to mine the nodes or w/e. Maybe in Hyjal, but why, we will all be in hyjal/vash in 2 weeks with stacks of mats, not to mention able to skill up...
    Farming stuff at release is MUCH harder. This is all with no competition and can easily help you with Realm First Profession achieves. You will also be able to make TONS of money available by selling all the mats/greens.
    Last edited by sethers656; 2010-11-24 at 06:03 PM.

No offense, but do you even know who got realm first 80 or any profession realm first for wotlk? Also they have a habit of turning up spawn timers at the start of an xpac, began with bc, as there were ppl waiting in line to kill mobs turn in quests etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sethers656 View Post
    Farming stuff at release is MUCH harder. This is all with no competition and can easily help you with Realm First Profession achieves
    Screw realm first, mats are going to be selling for 200g/stack+ during the first week of the expansion, and if this isn't bannable, you'll have 2 weeks to farm these mats all by yourself.

While exciting, I'd wait for a blue post before trying this, there's already rumors of a few bans.

Ill get realm first 85 lock and have it engraved on my tombstone at death. /sarcasm

how are they really farming. They might get a little gold but that is all. Not a big deal. If you care so much go do that yourself.
    Problem Solved! Happy Pandas all around.

15+ Year Old Account
    Theres ways of getting in there and getting the No Mans land Debuff cancelled, I won't say myself but a quick google search could probably find the relevant website and threads.

I have just found a rare mob in Uldum which dropped a Level 80 Blue which is probably equivalent to Shadowmourne, guessing I could sell it right now for 50k+ Easy.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...410_180031.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...410_180038.jpg

Other stuff in my bag include an item to begin a quest that I can't yet start due to level, herbs, cloth etc.