I missed a quest...

I was starting to quest in the lowbie zones and just finished up Silverpine Forest (or so I thought).
    I checked out the achievement and saw I was at 59/60 quests completed.

I completed all of the story line quests, so I guess I missed a side quest somewhere.

I was wondering if there is an addon or script that displays which quests you have done or missed?

I believe Carbonite had a list of quests that you've completed in the zone before the patch broke it.

I'm in the same boat as you. There is a quest you get from killing a croc. Drops a head and you're suppose to turn it into Godfrey when him and the 2 other dudes are with you. Hopefully Blizzard will change something to fix this.

This was brought up on the forums but the only thing said was to speak with an in-game GM.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/927073302#1

And this is the quest.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27574
    Last edited by gerni; 2010-11-24 at 08:36 PM.

Somehow, I logged on tonight and my count was 60/60.. Maybe they hotfixed something?

15+ Year Old Account
    There is an addon named Everyquest that I found usefull during Loremaster.
    It's not perfect but it serve its purpose to quickly look at the zones to see a summary of what you have done and not.
    It will query the server so you get an accurate list of completed quests.

It also has a sideaddon named Everyquest Questgivers which will show all questgivers in a zone on you map.
    Downside of the addon is that it as of yet dont list available quests as in that you can pick them up. It list questgivers with undone quests even if its a followup quest (its not available to you UNTILL you done another quest first).

Either way its faster than using wowhead, listing a zone and all the quests.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    There is an addon named Everyquest that I found usefull during Loremaster.
    It's not perfect but it serve its purpose to quickly look at the zones to see a summary of what you have done and not.
    It will query the server so you get an accurate list of completed quests.

It also has a sideaddon named Everyquest Questgivers which will show all questgivers in a zone on you map.
    Downside of the addon is that it as of yet dont list available quests as in that you can pick them up. It list questgivers with undone quests even if its a followup quest (its not available to you UNTILL you done another quest first).

Either way its faster than using wowhead, listing a zone and all the quests.
    You do know that pretty much all those quests are non existant right?

I also found this on today's hotfix list:
    Obtaining the achievement for completing quests in Silverpine now requires 55 quests, down from 60. The interface will still list it as 60 required quests until a client-side patch is applied.

That would be why you have the achievment now when logging in. Next time our clients are updated your log will show 55 instead of 60
    Last edited by phantomlink; 2010-11-25 at 08:38 AM.
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me