10+ Year Old Account

Loremaster Stuff

So we were allowed to keep the Loremaster title... But having done every quest available in the game on my main toon... There are now not enough quests available to get the new achievements. Suggestions?
    -
    Standing in fire since December 2004.

Deleted
    They reset the quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they haven't. Not completely. There are only 7 quests available to me in all of Westfall, yet I don't even have credit for doing a single one yet. There were 5 new quests available to me in Redridge, credit for 4 quests already done. I am simply pointing out that Blizzard did not reset the quests. If they had, all the quests would be available to obtain all over again from the starting area. And they're not. I think it is a bug. I have spoken to several other people who are in the same boat. Go to the extra effort of completing every quest in the game and now theres nothing left to do except a very small handful of quests introduced in 4.0.3a
    -
    Standing in fire since December 2004.

Deleted
    well when you do quest you will unlock more quests and not all quests are available as soon as you enter a new zone are they?

no you usually have to do the quests to unlock the next set of quests and there are more than enough quests in each zone to get the loremaster achievements

I had done almost every old world quest in game prior to the Shattering. However, I have not had any problems with quest availability in the zones you have mentioned. I have already gotten achievements in Westfall and Redridge specifically. If you really aren't getting the quests to show up for you, I think you need to put in a ticket to see what the issue is.