Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofBears View Post
    It's a stupid mount achievement, get over it.
    It's not just an achievement, I don't give a damn about achievements, I want that mount.

Didn't they add new Night Elf and Forsaken 60%speed mounts in like 3.2 to give every race the same amount of mounts or something? Sure, this is slightly different, but whatever. It shows that clearly making things even matters, why else would they do that?

I mean, the people who go "Get over it" are people who clearly dont care much about mounts/achievements, so it doesn't affect them. If you were into PvP, and they decided "The Horde gets more PvP rewards than the Alliance" or whatever, the Alliance PvPers would complain.

It could be mounts, armor, pets, whatever, the point is we're getting nothing here, while the Horde gets two brand new mounts. I mean, we don't even get a reskin of an old mount. We get nothing. What the hell?
    Last edited by Goldrinn; 2010-11-25 at 04:04 AM.

ally get a free demon hunter achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    It's not just an achievement, I don't give a damn about achievements, I want that mount.

Didn't they add new Night Elf and Forsaken 60%speed mounts in like 3.2 to give every race the same amount of mounts or something? Sure, this is slightly different, but whatever.

I mean, the people who go "Get over it" are people who clearly dont care much about mounts/achievements, so it doesn't affect them. If you were into PvP, and they decided "The Horde gets more PvP rewards than the Alliance" or whatever, the Alliance PvPers would complain.

It could be mounts, armor, pets, whatever, the point is we're getting nothing here, while the Horde gets two brand new mounts. I mean, we don't even get a reskin of an old mount. We get nothing. What the hell?
    It's also funny how most of the people saying "Get over it" are horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    Also remember its going to be quite difficult to get rep for bilgewater
    Not really some people are already exalted with Bilgewater.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendraeg View Post
    A couple interesting notes here....First, it seems like the consensus is that it's going to be only two mounts.
    How much does anyone want to bet there will be palette swaps for both speeds?
    If there was going to be, they would've been added already.

Not that they can't or won't add more in the future, but it's pretty clear that for now there will only be the two.

Because out of the 150 mounts or so available, you weren't happy with them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Junlee View Post
    You can't even post in the proper forum. If Blizzard employees functioned as you do, your character would queue up for a BG and end up in Molten Core.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstarr View Post
    Alliance don't have more mounts...

And OT: I think its because Blizzard favors Horde, and are too lazy to make Worgen mounts. Its complete bullshit in my opinion.
    you sir are an idiot i'm sorry but blizzard said they had though about severalll different mounts and trying to tie them into the worgen race and were having issues doing so because the glineas culture was originaly human the main thing woudl be more horses so instead the worgen themselves being wolf and able to run faster then humans made sence using that as a mount
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstarr View Post
    Do be honest, I think that "Running Wild" is the stupidest thing added to the game since flying mounts. I believe that it was just a cheap sell out so Blizzard could get their game out faster.
    So you think flying mounts are stupid? Hmm.. Also, do you realize that it takes alot of rigging work to make the Worgen run on all fours? Probably more than whatever mount they could have gotten..
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

Alliance originally had an extra mount I believe it was a saber (not many people know about it) and thus had one more than the horde. Its even now.
    we horde dont have a worgen mount :P

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulaenyth View Post
    you sir are an idiot i'm sorry but blizzard said they had though about severalll different mounts and trying to tie them into the worgen race and were having issues doing so because the glineas culture was originaly human the main thing woudl be more horses so instead the worgen themselves being wolf and able to run faster then humans made sence using that as a mount
    I take pride in my idiocy! And would you mind posting a link to the blue post about said problems? And since when has Blizzard actually worked with lore?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulaenyth View Post
    Protip: Insults, poor grammar and spelling not only lend credence to any points you might be making, but they totally don't make you look like a troll.

I can't say I'm much concerned about not having as many possible mounts for the achievement. I'm curious to know how this effects things like Faction and Race changes though. I thought part of the reason why Blizzard added new colour variations of existing mounts not that long ago was to even out the number of mounts and give everything an Alliance|Horde mirror that it could switch too. What happens now if a Horde character who has all the Horde mounts, including the goblin trykes, switches to Alliance. Does he just lose two mounts? That would be kind of lame =/

Also remember its going to be quite difficult to get rep for bilgewater
    I needa do about 30 more runs of RFC to get exalted with Bilgewater.

Also I dont see why people are QQing, its just a mount, i guarantee the QQ will flood the blizzforums and alliance will get a mount to make up for it. As for Horde, bring back Plains running for Tauren. Id prefer Plainsrunning to a mount anyway, cows riding birds and wolves? makes no sense as it is.

Having SAID THAT, the ONLY place anyone will use GROUND MOUNTS from now on are in BGs. And if Blizzard is going to increase the Stable Master achievement for cata then I GUARANTEE they'll some how compensate for it with regards to the Alliance.

tl;dr is there EVEN A POINT to HAVING 100+ mounts?! its not as if you cycle through them anyway, most people choose a mount an use it indefinitely. Myself for example; I got the Headless Horseman's Reins, I no longer require any more mounts, period.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grow up. Everything doesn't need to line up perfectly for each faction. Alliance got something new and different with Running Wild. Appreciate it and stop using the achievement as an excuse.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    Grow up. Everything doesn't need to line up perfectly for each faction. Alliance got something new and different with Running Wild. Appreciate it and stop using the achievement as an excuse.
    Not exactly, Alliance didn't get something new; Worgens got something new. Everyone else on the alliance got nothing. If we could get a title for getting exalted, everything would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerakal View Post
    It's also funny how most of the people saying "Get over it" are horde.
    <---- Alliance

Get. Over. It.
    To be married on January 21st, 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Oweena View Post
    Because out of the 150 mounts or so available, you weren't happy with them?
    MMO-C needs to input a "Like" function, Id go so far as to make 20 accounts to Like this comment.

I was kinda thinking that ali would get some kind of "whistle."
    It would call over a gilnean worgen running on all fours to grab the player. The cast animation would be some random worgen running towards the player and grabbing them, then holding them underneath their arm. (dont worry about where the worgen comes from.)

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroxide View Post
    <---- Alliance

Get. Over. It.
    Do you happen to know what "most" means? It does not mean "all", it means "most".
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

You can only ride one mount at a time. And once you have your Flight Master's License, are you really going to use a land mount that often?
    Get over it.