Arena season 10 warrior armor?

So I was cleaning out old gear and I noticed that my old Sabatons of Sudden Reprisal (Drop off Anub'Rekhan 25 Naxx) looked different. A closer look at them made me realize the textures on them resembled the ones on the Warrior season 9 gear in Cat. I kept looking at old tier to see if anything else got changed and I ended up finding this:

Everything except the shoulders and boots look like the second variation of the season 9 Warrior pvp set I linked at the bottom of this post. Also note that I could not find any plate helmet that is different (so far) which is why I don't have one on.

The main reason why I posted this though is that the shoulders look very different. They resemble the season 9 warrior shoulders but have that evolutionary development Blizz went about going through with WotLK arena gear. The textures are surely bugged but you can make out that it seems to look like a dragon's head with a flame animation in it. There is also a jaw at the bottom of the shoulder with teeth. Seeing all this I think it is an early version of what could be the warrior season 10 shoulder piece.

Oh and a final note the bugged pieces are Warrior Tier 7.5 (Valorous) Shoulders/Chest/Gloves/Legs.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...n9_warrior.jpg

It's a well known glitch.