Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I like Org now, it's reeeeally a bit too spread out. A non issue with flying and such right around the corner (though I'd imagine that they won't allow flight in the area, much like Dalaran), but running around it on a lowbie feels... like..... quicksand.

But yeah, from an environmental viewpoint, the place feels like a war fortress now. Completely good.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked both the old and the new concepts of Ogrimmar, both were cool. While there is some nostalgia for the old Ogrimmar, considering the current situation the new Ogrimmar fits right in. My thoughts at any rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Well there are blood elves in the city. Stormwind, being the capital of the Alliance, doesn't have sections for three of their races either.
    Was trying to connect the 2 in order to see if we will see some dramatic shift in the faction since they said it was near to rip itself apart, with the duel between cairne and garrosh and garrosh and voljin disagreament , also while belfs and the forsaken are a world apart and Garrosh saying belfs are unworthy and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kveldur View Post
    Was trying to connect the 2 in order to see if we will see some dramatic shift in the faction since they said it was near to rip itself apart, with the duel between cairne and garrosh and garrosh and voljin disagreament , also while belfs and the forsaken are a world apart and Garrosh saying belfs are unworthy and such.
    Did he ever end up saying that? It's kind of funny that despite hearing that Garrosh was kicking everyone but orcs and tauren out of the city center, Grommash Hold now has more blood elves in it than ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive been enjoying org's new look. It was difficult to figure out at first, but I honestly like it. It looks like how I always thought it should, being the major horde capitol.

OP seems like a kid since all his threads are hissyfits about fictional characters.

PS: Org looks badass

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

My equilibrium was completely thrown off when I first went in there, it still is. Nonetheless I still like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did he ever end up saying that? It's kind of funny that despite hearing that Garrosh was kicking everyone but orcs and tauren out of the city center, Grommash Hold now has more blood elves in it than ever.
    Well but lore side away I still think they should´ve brought in some belf structures into org, silvermoon has always been a ghost town, would´ve been nice to see a part of their civilzation, instead of spiky huts and tents year after year, though goblins kinda make a fun addition to the city with polluting the water with oil drums.

only thing i can say against it is the overuse of spikes, no reason to look evil.

other then that i generally like it very much.

I have my hearth to the goblin area...only because ill be racechanging my rogue to a goblin.

---------- Post added 2010-11-25 at 02:07 AM ----------

all the main area songs are pretty damn awesome, in that link there is another one to the stormwind music as well, the chanting in it is awesome.

How can anyone not like the new Org? Hating for the sake of hating is my guess. If you people were really honest with yourselves, you would admit that you love it as much as the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by drulz View Post
    How can anyone not like the new Org? Hating for the sake of hating is my guess. If you people were really honest with yourselves, you would admit that you love it as much as the rest of us.
    because not everyone likes being painted with the evil stick repeatedly?

while i like the new org, its decidedly more evil looking, in the shattering cairne cmopared it to the fel horde..i can see the resemblence.

but org has a lot of atmosphere now, with the different sections, i really like that aspect the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    Because undead and Belfs have their own city.. trolls and goblins don't...

Idk what people are on about with Tarren Mill etc, It's as simple as they don't have a city

Didnt trolls get their isle back? and is it being counted as a city or just a starting area?
    Same goes with the goblins notice they have their isle in azhara, where I found Kalegos of the blue dragonflight lurking in some back alley.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kveldur View Post
    Didnt trolls get their isle back? and is it being counted as a city or just a starting area?
    Same goes with the goblins notice they have their isle in azhara, where I found Kalegos of the blue dragonflight lurking in some back alley.
    Those aren't capital cities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those aren't capital cities.
    Damn your quick just pressed send a moment ago.
    Those are then more of an outpost or sum such, though the goblin base seems almost big enough to be a city or that just might because there´s so much tinker stuff to see.

I also dont know anyone who doesnt like new Org.

It is perfect for Hordes greatest city, with all different corners showing what the races are all about, like someone said, atmosphere is just fitting.

Also, cant wait to see alli come try kill Garrosh with every single 85 standing there in front of AH, in the center of town. True some people dont like Garrosh and might just cheer allis on hehe.

Stood in the Fire BallsofThunder's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love Orgrimmar. Looks boss.
    "Do you have a boyfriend?"
    "No."
    "Do you want one?"
    "Uhh.. No?"
    "Cause you see, I like to have a girlfriend from each state."
    "Do you know their names?"
    "Oh I call them by numbers, 25 is the best, shes got it going on."

Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    Actully Thrall found the goblins and let them in the horde. Garrosh peed his pants when the letter was given to him from Thrall and BOOM, Goblins allowed in.

It seems like he used that opertunity though to spit on the trolls some more, have the goblins turn valley of spirits into a sludge hole and push the remaining trolls to the back of the city out the way.
    wel the Orcs found the goblins iirc.
    Believe it or not, Thrall is an orc, also if I'm not wrong the hole point of Killing Zalazane again was so that the Trolls once again had a home, the ones still in the city have business being there, the rest should be back at Echo Isles.

there is a inn in the troll section in org...

Deleted
    Well what I love the most is how its so big, with different parts, love the upper part of org.

---------- Post added 2010-11-25 at 10:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lilim View Post
    I also dont know anyone who doesnt like new Org.

It is perfect for Hordes greatest city, with all different corners showing what the races are all about, like someone said, atmosphere is just fitting.

Also, cant wait to see alli come try kill Garrosh with every single 85 standing there in front of AH, in the center of town. True some people dont like Garrosh and might just cheer allis on hehe.
    They wont dare, we have Gamon xD
    People on my server still think they can kite him around, will be anoying on 85 when people kill him all the time.