Steamwheedle Cartel

So will there be any new way to get rep with them in cata? I just flew to Tanaris, went to grab a drink, and died a couple of times to the 86 guards

Just buy the tabard

Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus View Post
    Just buy the tabard
    That's Bilgewater, not Steamwheedle
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Faerillis View Post
    That's Bilgewater, not Steamwheedle
    Ah okay then. Are the rep hand in guys still outside the cities?

Unless I missed something - that tabard is for Bilgewater Cartel. Not what the OP asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

i've been told that you get rep up to exalted from pirates, but i haven't verified the accuracy of that.

Deleted
    if u up for a long grind the goblin boat in grizzly hills the mobs are instant spawn and others 3 rep per kill. i think though its only 3 of the SWC factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus View Post
    Just buy the tabard
    If available, it'll require Friendly. Myself and I'd imagine the OP are 0/36000 Hated :P

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio View Post
    Bornakk lifts the cup of coffee up to his mouth...
    ...when the Scythe of Elune comes crashing through it.
    ???: I can't you let you brew that, Starbucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Thyce View Post
    If available, it'll require Friendly. Myself and I'd imagine the OP are 0/36000 Hated :P
    Yep. I don't think there will be anywhere that uses Steamwheedle but I might as well get back to "Who's this guy" instead of "Omg there's that dk that likes to rape and pillage Gadgetzan, get him!"