Deleted

Fun things to do with your guild

Heya, posted this in another tread before but i would like to know if you guys have done anything fun (apart from raiding) with your current guild!

Me and my guild had a competition who would get the sunflower pet first.
    We formed two five man groups and went to hillsbrad, all were on vent and we started doing the quest at the exact same time.

I don't think i've laughed so much in a very long time! People screaming when they failed, ppl cheering, ppl getting dc.s and screaming some more!
    I was the 2:nd in my guild to get the pet (god damn Alura shadow priest who got it like 2 min before me, grrrr) And i strongly recommend these kind of competition after a hard night of icc raiding <3 Go try it out guys! Great fun!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guild had a New Years Eve Party (2010-2011). Everyone was throwing snowballs all over the place and fireworks and oh lots of crazy things. Probably the funniest though was one of the lower guildies hopped in my friend's two player flying mount (the rocket) and he went way up over in the SW Trade District, he wanted to look around and see what was going on. He accedentally clicked on the get out of vehicle button and he fell down and died ^^ we were laughing our heads off he thought it was funny too, after he rezzed.

Deleted
    Great way to spend new years eve... your cleary not scottish

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, after the guild called an Icecrown Citadel 25 man, I went back to what I typically did with my rogue on Black Dragonflight, head to Stormwind and cause as much chaos as possible, about ten of my guildies tagged along, and as time went on, we got mroe and more to participate, eventually we had about 30 guildies summoned into the bottom of the Slaughtered Lamb, and then we charged out and had taken over a large amount of Stormwind when we were starting to be overwhelmed, so we fell back to the Slaughtered Lamb, and started bringing in real-life friends, who brought in their guildies, and before an hour had passed since we started our incursion into Stormwind, we had about 100 Horde players in the Slaughtered Lamb, then we proceeded to take over the trade District and were there for some time before just about the entire Alliance counter attacked us and we were finally ousted.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Deleted
    My guild thought i was funny to constantly bite me every Lana'Thel 25m fight to prevent me from getting Glory back in wotlk. And now i'm still only missing that achievement

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wotzoc View Post
    [...]after a hard night of icc raiding[...]
    When has that ever happened? The "hard" part I mean.

My guess is hardmodes...