DK Armor Nerf - Bugged?

Logged in this morning to check out the changes to my stats, but I still have 60% armor. Weird I thought, maybe it hasn't gone in yet. So I change to Frost presence and back to Blood, oops now I only have 30% armor (dropped from 32k to 27k).

So, first bug, until you change presence, you still have 60% mitigation? Is that a bug with the presence or a bug with my stats on char screen?

Secondly, Frost/Unholy presence I have 21678 armor. Blood presence I have 27069. Thats a 25% (24.85, but I assume some rounding) increase, not 30%. Bug #2?

the second thing you mention is because you're not accounting for base armor, presence only affects the armor you "gain from equipped items"

Deleted
    Have you any +armour pieces of gear (eg ring, trinket etc.)? Didnt had a look at my DKs numbers so I cant neither confirm nor deny this, just went óut to play a round of Plants vs. Zombies ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Affectionate View Post
    the second thing you mention is because you're not accounting for base armor, presence only affects the armor you "gain from equipped items"
    If I ignore the 10% I get from talents, then it's something like 19.5k armor * 1.3 (30% presence) = 25.xx%. I've somehow got 1k extra.

I do have the unidentifiable organ trinket, but no +armor rings. +225 armor on cloak. Not sure how they would affect it, if at all.

Deleted
    if the armour is green you have to subtracct the difference to get the correct number (normal armour on item 100 green number 150, only the 100 will count) trinkets, rings and enchants dont count as far as I know. Please correct my if I am wrong.