Want to get ready for cooking? Legally

I posted this on the fishing thread but figured people might not read it

Want to get ready/ahead for cooking (I personally don't care about a realm first)

Dailies in Org (assume IF or SW for Alliance) give you 1-2 cooking tokens. With those you can buy cata recipes for 3 tokens or http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/65513/crate-of-tasty-meat/ for 2 tokens. It appears you can only hold 10 tokens at a time (in currency tab it says x/10)

You only need cooking of one to do the daily. So have your main do the daily and start buying recipes. With your alts do the daily and get the crate of meat. Mail the meat to your main. My main already has enough Monstrous Claw/Snake eye to get the 450-490 (Seasoned Crab/Salted Eye) recipe and the 475-505 (Hearty Seafood Soup) and a few Dragon Flank for 500-525 (Grilled Dragon)

The crate has 9 different meats for recipes of all levels.

So if fishing doesn't work or you don't want to risk it, this is a totally legit way to stock up, and for you that want a realm first get you alts working. I have only tried the quests with level 75+ but assume it is for all levels as it is incredibly easy

BTW: my level 75 got 25K XP for it
    Last edited by davesurfer; 2010-11-25 at 05:13 PM.

i did the daily with my alts yesterday and at lvl 20 with 1 in cooking it work.

hmm have to see if a lvl 1 can do it

will the dailys give xp at level 80 as well? (after cata)
    85 Manabrødx Main
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8dx/simple
    85 Gethax Alt
    I am dave ! yognaught
    /salute

I believe the minimum level req is 10 (Cooking skill 1). The daily should reward XP so long as you're not XP locked or at the level cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Braewood View Post
    I believe the minimum level req is 10 (Cooking skill 1). The daily should reward XP so long as you're not XP locked or at the level cap.
    This is correct. Daily quests are not available until lvl 10.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic