Want To Form a New Guild for PvP

Greetings!

I have been trying to get into a major pvp guild, but they mostly require 2400+ ratings. My main arena partner, who I've played with for the past 3 years, is 5 achievements away from Arena Master; he transferred to BG9 when I got too busy with school/work. I'm a 2k rated warlock. I'm trying to get a feel for the demand of 2k-ish players wanting to get together and form a new guild to concentrate on rated bgs. The main purpose of the guild is to help decent 2k-ish pvpers to get to the next level. We'll raid a few times a week, but it will be fun and not a full-time job. Moreover, I would like to be alliance and roll human on most of my toons and take advantage of the extra trinket. This gives incentive for raiding, since the loot will help pvp progress. I want it to be as democratic as possible. I honestly make a ton of gold a day, so managing the guild and providing mats to help out won't be a problem at all. Drop me a line if you're interested. Maybe we can agree on a server to transfer to, perhaps a low-pop server to make leveling for cata easier, or you can join me on Velen. If you want to look us up, my lock is fïttïtucker on US-velen or Tividar US-Tichondrious.

--Fit

looking for the same thing on US-Illidan.