Looking forward to pics once you fix the cable management, with an R4 + fully modular PSU there's no reason :P

But I still dunno why you went for a white case (besides the price deal), it literally doesn't match any of your components, any of your desk layout or...well, anything really. Dog doesn't count -_-

It has crazy good potential to look awesome but only for people who've gone ALL the way with it, e.g. NZXT Havik cooler (or Corsair CLC w/ white rings on fans), white PSU, black/white cable sleeving...and on the outside some AudioEngine A5's (white) + black/white computer chair and black/white desk

Oh and also a Holstein cow in the backyard. You know, to complete the effect (and for milk and stuff).

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Looking forward to pics once you fix the cable management, with an R4 + fully modular PSU there's no reason :P

But I still dunno why you went for a white case (besides the price deal), it literally doesn't match any of your components, any of your desk layout or...well, anything really. Dog doesn't count -_-

It has crazy good potential to look awesome but only for people who've gone ALL the way with it, e.g. NZXT Havik cooler (or Corsair CLC w/ white rings on fans), white PSU, black/white cable sleeving...and on the outside some AudioEngine A5's (white) + black/white computer chair and black/white desk

Oh and also a Holstein cow in the backyard. You know, to complete the effect (and for milk and stuff).
    And when it is done with milk, beef n junk. steaks. omnomnom.

But all in all, very nice, Deltrus. Glad you went fractal \o/

Yeah, I've been wanting to go Fractal for quite a while, finally getting a job made it a reality! Thanks!

@Xuvial:

I want the NZXT Havik 140, but for now, the Zalman has been working just fine. ^_^
    The other day when I got the desk, I sat in one of the most back-supporting and comfortable chairs... that was white, I've ever had the pleasure to sit in. It was also on clearance for like $90... might pick it up. Was really very nice.
    White PSU is sadly out of the question, I mean really, SeaSonic X Gold says hay. White Bitfenix Alchemy Cables will likely happen.
    I've been thinking of getting the Corsair Vengeance LP White RAM, now that I have this case I feel like it would be a sin not to.

And idk, the white is just really clean. I'm over and done with black cases for now.
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

That is a nice case @DeltrusDisc , lotsa* modding potential

Thanks! I've been oogling at it for a good year or so, basically since it launched. I think I've watched TimeToLiveCustoms' youtube review of it 3 times now. XD
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

Fractal has white 80+platinum PSUs IIRC. Maybe something to think about.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Yeah, I've been wanting to go Fractal for quite a while, finally getting a job made it a reality! Thanks!

@Xuvial:

I want the NZXT Havik 140, but for now, the Zalman has been working just fine. ^_^
    The other day when I got the desk, I sat in one of the most back-supporting and comfortable chairs... that was white, I've ever had the pleasure to sit in. It was also on clearance for like $90... might pick it up. Was really very nice.
    White PSU is sadly out of the question, I mean really, SeaSonic X Gold says hay. White Bitfenix Alchemy Cables will likely happen.
    I've been thinking of getting the Corsair Vengeance LP White RAM, now that I have this case I feel like it would be a sin not to.

And idk, the white is just really clean. I'm over and done with black cases for now.
    I'm not about to spend money on another PSU when I have one of the best consumer-level power supplies in the world. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    -Snip-...white..-snip-
    I must say.. when I heard that you ordered the white version of the R4 I was so skeptical. I thought it'd turn out to be a mess of colours with the copper and black and yellow and stuff but it's not that bad at all. And contrary to what Xuvial said I think the exterior goes pretty well with the desk and peripherals. Although I can't say I like that Asus board but suppose it sort of makes sense to return the MSI if the old one still works...

Oh and I'll just leave this here.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    WoW has been a CPU-bound game for much of its lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    I must say.. when I heard that you ordered the white version of the R4 I was so skeptical. I thought it'd turn out to be a mess of colours with the copper and black and yellow and stuff but it's not that bad at all. And contrary to what Xuvial said I think the exterior goes pretty well with the desk and peripherals. Although I can't say I like that Asus board but suppose it sort of makes sense to return the MSI if the old one still works...

Oh and I'll just leave this here.
    Hehe, indeed. I don't care too much for the internal look right now, probably helps that it doesn't have a window.

OH OH, DO NOT LOOK IN THERE!

Let me draw your attention to this fine piece of furniture! :P

And yeah, I saw Linus' video... I'm very tempted for one of those GPUs. I was looking at the EVGA ACX 770 or 780 before, but now I am not totally sure.

R4 is an awesome case hands down. can't think really think of anything I'd change with it. fits a h100i easily, even though many posts and reviews say it's a tough fit. not quite sure where that comes from cause it screws in the top mounting holes fine as far as I can tell.

not gonna post behind the back, cause it's a mess, and I really have no idea how to make it better. only problem I have with the colour scheme is the motherboard lights are blue (even though it has red heatsinks) and I can't find a way to turn them off or change the colour.

Now that right there is what I call a clean look! Nice job, crazypearce!

I'm thinking about getting Bitfenix Alchemy White cables, so that will put us pretty close. :P I just wanted to be able to finally chill out, serious cable management can take some work, especially in a new case you've never used before.

I love Fractal Design cases so much.
    I can't wait for the Arc XL to come out. :3

Glad to see you finally moved away from the HAF case, my Define R4 should be on the ship to Greenland at this very moment. ^^
    i5-4670k 4.2GHz | EVGA GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | 256GB 840 EVO | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Steelseries Rival | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8

In general, I'm happy to be moving away from full towers!

What's wrong with full tower cases? .-.

Herald of the Titans shroudster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    What's wrong with full tower cases? .-.
    full towers have their place yet sadly the form factor is usually wasted with unused space.
    full tower usually is 2+ SLI/CF cards or custom WC setup/small army of storage for someone who never heard of a private server/NAS.
    anything else works just fine in a mid tower.

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    full towers have their place yet sadly the form factor is usually wasted with unused space.
    full tower usually is 2+ SLI/CF cards or custom WC setup/small army of storage for someone who never heard of a private server/NAS.
    anything else works just fine in a mid tower.
    that and it's just silly when a full size e-atx board looks tiny in a case

i7-4790K | Z97 Class. | 8GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-690 Quad SLI | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | AX1200 | RV05
    Dell U2711 | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Steelseries Sensei | Xonar Essence One | KRK RP8G2s

Finally finished building my 900D.

My first shot at a full custom loop that includes GPU. 680 lightning blue kind of glares through the red theme. Any way to turn of its power phase LEDs? I know I can remove the GPU reactor.

Cable management the best I could with so many wires it was really tough. There is so much room behind the motherboard tray that I was able to put my old NZXT mesh to the side of the front radiator with some 3M tape. I did remove the 3M from the CPU backplate don't worry.

My stealthed optical drive.

My monitor setup. Two 24s at 1080P and a 27in at 1440P.

* User was infracted - oversized pictures is not excusable with the rules in bold on the front page, sorry.
    Last edited by Irloki; 2013-06-09 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Guess I made a mistake making them 800 tall on accident instead of wide.

Looks awesome! What's with the tape on the back of the motherboard?

It was to hold the CPU backplate on while I had the case laying on its side to screw in the CPU block. It was removed when I finished.
    Last edited by Irloki; 2013-06-09 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Must complete sentence!