Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Also, full spec sheet por favor?
    Specs: i7 3770K @4,8Ghz - Maximus V Formula - 16GB Dominator Platinum @2400Mhz - Gigabyte GTX TITAN @ 1170/7200 - Samsung 830 256GB - WD Black 1TB - Corsair AX 860i
    Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D
    Cooling: EK Supremacy Acetal+Copper - EK FC Titan XL with backplate - 250mm EK tube res /w Laing D5 built in - EK XTX 480mm Rad - Corsair Cooling and lighting kit - Corsair AF 120x3 + 140x1 - Corsair SP 120 Quiet PWM edition x4 - All tubing is Primochill Advanced LTR crystal clear 3/8ID 5/8OD - Monsoon free center red fittings + some bitspower/EK fittings/blinds etc.
    Was already posted a page back.

I am a believer in the rule of thumb:

"Posting pics? Post the info to go with it!"

Not everyone would know to go back and look at the past couple pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Online dating turned into circumcision discussion. Good job MMO-C, it only took 25 pages.
    My Ridiculous Computer Setup

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Beer, Games, Opinions
    | CPU Overclocking Thread | GPU Overclocking Thread

Swapped my h20 620 INDUSTRIAL SHREDDER antec fan for two arctic cooling pwm fans (push/pull)

idle noise dropped to almost silent and idle temperatues dropped a few degrees.

http://i.imgur.com/veKRwiT.jpg

4670k @ 4.5 - Kingston HyperX 16GB (4x 4096MB @ 1333mhz) - Zotac GTX 680
    h20 620 V4 push/pull - Fractal Design Pearl R4 - Samsung 830 64GB - Surround 5040x1050
    -

Lemmiwink:

What cable sleeves are they? or are they extensions?
    I wanted to find some red ones like that but most that fit the Corsair series PSU's have the cheap looking rubber on the ends.

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    Lemmiwink:

What cable sleeves are they? or are they extensions?
    I wanted to find some red ones like that but most that fit the Corsair series PSU's have the cheap looking rubber on the ends.
    That's the ones he's using by the looks of it.

Yeah, using the Corsair cable kit. The black heatshrink is unfortunately something that is more or less needed. Tried braiding without the heatshrink myself and the braiding kind of disintegrates after some time making it horribly ugly.

Pics as promised. Yes, I left the packing bubble in the first shot

Never tried watercooling, figured this wasn't the time to try doing it myself from scratch so had Cyberpower do it, they did a great job and I love it

Cyberpower fixed up a custom loop for you?! Holy shit, I had no idea they could do that. I thought virtually every PC building company stayed away from offering custom loop services because of the potentially massive damage (i.e. warranty explosion) caused by leaks.

What kind of warranty were you given on that?

Standard:

8.1 The purchased product is covered under warranty by the "seller" for 3 years commencing on the date the "buyer" received the PC. This warranty is limited to 2 years parts, and 3 years repair/labour.
    8.2 All hardware parts which are in a built system from the "seller" are covered for 2 years commencing the date the "buyer" received the PC.

Yep, didn't even need a topup. It was super well packed, filled with bubbles and around the outside with peripheral boxes and flo-pak and stuff. I was nervous too (especially when the UPS guy rolled it off the back of the wagon...) but not had an issue with it.

It has a custom overclock too, the processor is stable at 4.4Ghz

That's extremely good warranty considering it's a custom loop. You should still learn the in's and out's of maintaining a custom loop as fast as you can, I've read that watercooling folk typically drain+refill their loop every 6 months. At the 1 year mark you will want to dissemble the loop and get all the parts flushed and cleaned.

I can't think what Cyberpower could possibly do to make something like that hold together for 2-3 years without the performance severely degrading and/or leaks springing up.

Overall gratz on the build, really sleek

The water gets a bit ugly if you don't refill for 3 years but if there are no leaks from the very beginning, there usually won't be any after 3 years either. Performance barely degrades if it does at all.

4.4GHz sounds very conservative, you could probably push it a lot higher.

I typically drain+fill every 6 months. Coolants are alot better than they was 6 years ago so I don't think it's necessary to do it more often than every two years now. I find it extremely relaxing and fun to maintain it though, and coolants are pretty cheap, so I will still stick to my 6 months schedule.

4.4 is a bit on the conservative side, a custom loop deserves 4.6+ tbh. If you want to keep it as quiet as possible then your 4.4 is just about perfect for that

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    Yeah, using the Corsair cable kit. The black heatshrink is unfortunately something that is more or less needed. Tried braiding without the heatshrink myself and the braiding kind of disintegrates after some time making it horribly ugly.
    I only just saw the heat shrink on it now that everyone's mentioned it.

Getting a Modular Corsair PSU, and want sleeved cables, but didn't know how good they looked/if it's worth it.
    After seeing them on your rig in actual pictures, I'm definitely buying some.

picked up a new toy:

i7-6700K | Z170 Class. K | 16GB DDR4-3200 | GTX-980ti | Samsung 950 Pro RAID0 | SuperNOVA 1Kw P2 | Lian Li PC-07S
    ROG Swift PG348Q | Ducky DSX | Zowie ZA11 | Xonar Essence One | Tannoy Reveal 402

Last edited by Marest; 2013-08-01 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    picked up a new toy
    Smoking is bad, mmmmkay?
    \\ My signature got removed because it was 21,12 Kb over the limitation \\

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    picked up a new toy:
    <snip>
    It's been getting great reviews as far as comfort and hardware goes (really nice screen too), but really suffering in the games department due the simple fact that there are jack-all Android games made with a gaming controller in mind. Mobile gaming these days is like 95% touchscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    <snip>
    Emailing this shit straight to nVidia's CEO.

Hope it didn't take too long to stop the phone flopping over from the rubberband tension :P
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-08-02 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    hahaha, gold