The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't miss getting shocked every time I touched my Corsiar M90. Should have never bought it in the first place to replace a mouse that is still working just fine.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    G710+ finally arrived, my first mechanical keyboard ever and I'm loving it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats! Definitely looks like a newer version, I remember the first Logitech G710s and they just looked... weird.
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: Nothing to see here!
    Last edited by Ineko; 2014-03-17 at 02:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I was more put off by the packaging...

http://www.custompcreview.com/wp-con...c-review-4.jpg
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    what happened to your ducky?
    Red wine happened, keys were okay but the "M" button's spring basically got fucked

Quote Originally Posted by Akaena View Post
    I am assuming he moved it so can take the pics or his new toys. BTW how is Rival im looking for a new mouse here soon.
    I only got interested in it after hearing about the quality of the sensor from Cyanotical, I can quite safely say this is one of the best mice (mouse?) I've ever played with. Played a few hours with it tonight and ended up with a 3.5/1 K/D in Titanfall.
    Last edited by inux94; 2014-03-17 at 03:07 AM.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    Ever since I moved I've been using a small desk tripod for my microphone - far from optimal. I decided to do something about it today.

It was a rather quick mod to do. An ~$10 lamp from IKEA, a screwdriver and a pair of pliers did the trick. I used hot glue to attach the top piece of a table tripod to the end of the arm which is then used to attach the microphone. An alternative would be a large ring along with 4 rubber bands.

-snip[/URL]

Anyway, tried it out earlier and it works great. No more "taktaktaktaktak" sound from my keyboard.
    Marest, how are you liking your modded Tertial lamp? I'm in the market for a Condenser mic, as well an appropriate swing arm desk stand and mount. I've got family coming to visit shortly that live a stones throw away from an IKEA so I am tempted to pickup a Tertial and mod it myself as it's so damn cheap ($9 US). Then again, when I get to the $20 range I have local options for swing stands intended for audio that would require no modding.
    i5-3570k @ 4.6Ghz | Phanteks TC14PE | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    Asus Xonar Essence STX | Crucial M4 256MB | Seasonic X760 Gold | Silverstone FT02

Asus PG258Q 240Hz 24.5" | Das Keyboard 4 Pro | Logitech G502 | Audiotechnica ATH-AD900X | Blue Yeti

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    OOooOOooOOO
    So nice to see a proper liquid cooling loop setup! How are you liking the Corsair fans on the rads?
    I'm loving them, a constant smooth sound and they push air like a bat out of hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    G710+ finally arrived, my first mechanical keyboard ever and I'm loving it.
    Welcome to the club.

Mine's going strong and I just love it. I've been trying to convince myself into painting that orange accent but I just don't have it within me to open it. *sobs*
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaena View Post
    BTW how is Rival im looking for a new mouse here soon.
    It has a nice sensor, but the Zowie AM does a better job with the sensor. Their custom lens gives me an LOD (yes i measured it) of 0.9mm

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a new toy today (Part 2 of 3, you can see part 1 in the previous page of this thread)

Was definitely a challenge to install when you have 3 SSDs & you occupy almost all of the ports on the motherboard inside a Bitfenix Colossus M.

Currently testing stable OCs, 4.2GHz @1.2v, ~75c max using IntelBurnTest
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Without even installing a CPU? Amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    You can see my CPU in the signature, but I definitely need to make an updated post of my setup. Haven't even posted my "rebirth" with the Colossus M.

Edit: Nope, didn't know my signature was THAT old. Currently using a i5-4670k :P

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Cyanotical sent me a Corsair K70 keyboard!

So far, it's alright. It feels a little more sturdy than my K90, but to be fair to the K90, it may just be the Blues vs the Reds (keyswitches).

I do feel like I'm having to press a little harder, which I am not sure I completely like.

We'll see as time goes forward!
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by CheezusCrust View Post
    Got a new toy today (Part 2 of 3, you can see part 1 in the previous page of this thread)

Was definitely a challenge to install when you have 3 SSDs & you occupy almost all of the ports on the motherboard inside a Bitfenix Colossus M.

[IMG]Snipped![/IMG]

Currently testing stable OCs, 4.2GHz @1.2v, ~75c max using IntelBurnTest
    Oh man, I *ALMOST* got the Impact .. but the price tag was juuuust outta my reach. Currently using a Max VI Hero. Great board for the money.
    @Del, lemme know how ya like that board .. considering getting a K70 with MX Reds myself to ditch this Logitech K800.
    | i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z97 Pro Gamer | 32Gigs Kingston FuryX 1866 RAM | Kingston Predator M.2 240Gig SSD | 4x Intel 320 Series SATA II RAID 0 | Samsung 850 Pro OS X Drive | WD Red 1TB Media Drive | NVidia GTX 960 | Noctua NH-D15 | Dell S2340 IPS | Fractal Design Define R4 |

@Deltrus
    Just ordered that dual monitor bracket mount. Hoping to order another monitor in a week or two max so I can have that dual monitor setup for streaming. Can't wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lloose View Post
    are the lights underneath that shelf part of the ikea desk? are they sold separately?
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Maemae View Post
    are the lights underneath that shelf part of the ikea desk? are they sold separately?
    Sold separately.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00119424/
    :::: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d w/ NZXT Kraken Elite 240
    :::: MSI Meg X670E Tomahawk
    :::: 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 6000mt/s CL36 DDR5
    :::: Samsung 512gb 960 PRO m.2 nvme ssd (OS), Samsung 1TB 950 EVO ssd
    :::: Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition
    :::: Windows 11 Pro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravewyrm View Post
    Oh man, I *ALMOST* got the Impact .. but the price tag was juuuust outta my reach. Currently using a Max VI Hero. Great board for the money.
    @Del, lemme know how ya like that board .. considering getting a K70 with MX Reds myself to ditch this Logitech K800.
    Well, I've had the K90 with MX Reds for a long enough time to be able to say go for it. I really like Reds. The 70 is just nice because A) it is fully mechanical and B) it is a tad smaller. The K90 is just massive.
    "A flower.

Well I decided it was time for a sound setup so I picked up 2 Presonus E5's and a Asus Xonar STX!

Here's some pictures, just re-did my room a bit and cleaned up my desk, need to paint sometime soon but meh I'm to lazy.

And here's a shelf I put up for some organization

All in all I'm loving the sound it's amazing both for the speakers and my headphones, the quality is so much better!