Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I am kind of glad they nerfed dungeon quest XP. I did scholomance and the 7 quests you get when you first enter, completed 6 of them, 1 bugged out, and gained almost 1 levels worth of XP from turn in's alone.

I completely agree with the nerfs to be honest. Part of my thinking is spiteful, I have levelled every single class the hard way, and it made me cry how I went from 30-42 in the space of two days. The new questing experience is mega-super-epic and fun. The quest flow is very slick, much more like Northrend, with far less travelling, so outstripping the content level so quickly was a real shame. I do think it needed clawing back slightly.

But when all is said and done, who really wants to be level 42 when you can be level 80 or 85, that is where the real action is at. So a part of me thinks levelling 1-60 in less than 1 real week was magnificent, although I don't neccessarily agree with it.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

Leveling was never hard in the first place. It was just annoying. Incomplete quests, being forced to run/fly/sail from one continent to the next to turn in a single quest, so few quests in some zones that you simply can't level without grinding for hours or traveling across the world, useless stats on quest rewards, not knowing where to go to level without resorting to the internet, the list goes on...

Those are the things that are gone now.

Leveling in the old world makes sense now. It's faster, the quest rewards are usable, and there's a clear path of progression for new players. The mobs haven't really changed, and much of the feel of the old world is still there, albeit with some nice updates and altered zones to explore. The world is just as easy (or hard) as it ever was... leveling just doesn't totally suck now.

Don't mistake "too easy" for "no longer confusing, disjointed, and tedious."

I went from 50-60 in a day. >.> And by a day, I mean a day. I was off the game at 8:00. Christmas decorating (ugh)

They just made it to where things aren't so scattered. Time consuming =/= difficulty. Which is why I'm confused about the bosses getting HP upgrades. They just...take longer. They're not really harder imo. Plus when you hit BC and do Ramparts again the boss feels like a joke. lol
    ☼Tanks are the earth. Healers are the sun. DPS are the asteroids bouncing around the universe asking if anyone saw how they wiped out those dinosaurs.☼
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    As much as I'd like to screw every single one of you, no, we don't "screw the majority".