Arcane Pinnacle Farming

Sorry for the haste of this post, but I'm just a little ticked and you'll know why in a second.

Arcane Pinnacle? Really Blizzard? You really didn't think this through did you?

Alliance trying to do Glutton for Punishment achievements heed my warning.

Alright so I go up there hoping to do some achievements. Notice an Orc Warrior AFK on top of the portal and as I go online to see how on earth I get into this portal I come back dead...Well that sucks I'll just rez and stay away from him...Oh I rez 2 feet away instantly with half health and no rez timer. Dead. Rez. Dead. Rez. Dead. Rez. Dead. Rez. Well this is rather inconvient...Maybe I should try and kill him. Oh he's in full PvP gear...And a fury warrior...And healing a butt load...and I'm in PvE Balance spec with Balance gear and no PvP experience.

I just want some achievement points. If you want achievement points stay away from this zone until it becomes a neutral area or blizzard figures out a way to fix this.

I'm assuming he's getting HKs like crazy this way which is why I called it farming. I'm posting this same thing on the blizzard bug forums, but I figured I'd warn everyone that reads these forums too...

Did PVP just happen on a PVP server?

"...I'm in PvE Balance spec with Balance gear and no PvP experience."
    I hate to say this, but why are you even playing on a pvp realm? Reroll to a PvE one if you don't like world PvP. I hope you knew what you stepped into when choosing your server.
    "The Insane" is the Everest of WoW.
    Why would anyone want to do it? Because it's there.

1. Run to the edge after ressing.
    2. Get back onto the other side after he charges you and typhoon him off the edge.
    3. ????
    4. Profit!!!

(5. L2PvP)

As Alliance, you can't even get the portal to work. To get to the ledges with the trials on them, you have to do some creative cliff jumping or wait for flying in good ol' Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsane View Post
    As Alliance, you can't even get the portal to work. To get to the ledges with the trials on them, you have to do some creative cliff jumping or wait for flying in good ol' Azeroth.
    There's little shiny things on the ground that will basically bounce you all the way to the top. However, once you get to the top you realise the portal Horde keep strolling through refuses to do anything for you as Alliance.

Well the achievement is available to alliance with flying seeing as I have it now.

Also, My bad for posting this here. I forgot playing with friends < what type of server it's on.